Market bottom is in- End this doom and gloom

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Mar 17, 2008.

1. The market had its best day today on Bears Sterns news to reach downside, but it did not. Instead it rallied to close up from days lows on heavy volumes.

Once Feds cut rates markets can easily rally to 1400 on SPX and we shall than turn bullish on our market outlook.

#51     Mar 17, 2008
  2. Now you even upset physically impaired monkeys :D

#52     Mar 17, 2008
  3. toc

toc

NASDAQ 1800 possible this year, take it or leave it. :D

#53     Mar 17, 2008

4. Everthing is possible. But where do you think tomorrow will end? IF the Feds cut rates you want to get steam rolled by an on coming locomotive? I donot think so. ..

#54     Mar 17, 2008
  5. well i'm with you on the LEH figuring there will be a pop tomorrow on most things.. lol ..

Also grabbed the steel nuts out of my wife's bottom drawer and bought some MF near the lows.

Hold on for the ride....LOL

#55     Mar 17, 2008
  6. Tomorrow is gonna be one of those days where the market initially surges 100 points on the rate cut, and then a bunch of bears try to short the spike thinking it is just a dead cat bounce, but then the market continues to drift higher till the dow is up 300 points for the day.

#56     Mar 17, 2008
  7. mokwit

mokwit

In cutting rates Bernanke may as well be on the African savannah keeping a pack of ravenous Hyenas away from a kill by spraying insect repellent.

We're in the kill zone Pal, so lock and load*

*NOT words original to me - quoting someone here :D

As for there being a bottom there are always relative to index mutual fund money who will come in and buy "good stocks on bad days" (like Bill Miller buying BSC.......) or the Public who rushes to buy the last bulll market just gone for fear of missing the new bull market which is 2-3 years of further losses away.

#57     Mar 17, 2008

8. FED RATE CUTS A ARE NO INSECT REPELLENTS.

These are elephant killing bullets, they crater even the toughest beasts out there. Do you know what a 1/2 point Fed fund rate cut does for 300 million people? You know what kind of economic ripples it produces worldwide on commodity prices and jobs? You know how the possibility of a recession keeps getting remote every time they cut those rates? Like an idiot You have no idea how much growth it spurs.

Stop underestimating the Feds in this country and fighting them is 100% moronic exercise in futility. They own your balls and your destiny , they have owned your grandfather's balls and his destiny, that's why you are here harking them with your stupid indignity like a insolent child who knows nothing...nothing at all !

#58     Mar 18, 2008
  9. mokwit

mokwit

Come along now, back to the ward.

#59     Mar 18, 2008

10. You should be in the ward posting that nonsense, not me.

People on this forum can see what you do and how you try to put down Feds and the ensuing rallies so you can get them to capitulation and short the markets in a downward spiral.

You can't fool me..tactic seen is no tactic at all.

#60     Mar 18, 2008