Market bottom is in- End this doom and gloom

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Mar 17, 2008.

1. candles

candles

I will go with whatever makes me money! :)

#21     Mar 17, 2008
  2. ok here we go. stock and day have begun their own thread..everyone else; don'y post....just sit back and watch the comedy unfold!

#22     Mar 17, 2008

3. Go to Sudan or Sri Lanka if you are geographically challenged .. I dont care. We need positive minded people and optimists and not some mid wives complaining all day long.... filled with doom and gloom..fighting the Feds.

#23     Mar 17, 2008
  4. You are a stalker and a disruptor. I will report you to the moderators .

#24     Mar 17, 2008
  5. PaulRon

PaulRon

You act as if being a bear is like, demonic, or something. We are realists here, the bulls are dillusional

#25     Mar 17, 2008

6. Bears and shorts definitely had a bad day! They were lusting for a market collapse. Didnt happen, nor it will happen in 2008! We got very strong bottom in place, a double bottom..

All they can do now is insult and attack people.

#26     Mar 17, 2008
  7. I'm sorry, but you are a COMPLETE idiot. I never said anything about the Economy being in great shape. Where and when did I say that, you moron???

What I do know is that I have a TON more financial market experience than you do, and I understand what the FED is trying to do right now, just as they did for 11 MONTHS STRAIGHT back into the market low of August of 1982.

Yeah, I was around trading back then.
    But you, you probably weren't even born yet . . . Either that, or you were running around in diapers.

Keep talking about how "the market didn't open LOW enough today" and all that other BS that keeps you from pulling the trigger.

Spend your entire day posting 59 times on ET ( at last check ) about how we are in a Bear Market and how the FED is not letting the markets self-correct, and how you know better monetary policy then Ben Bernanke, blah, blah, blah . . .

I'd rather spend my time TRADING in and out of stocks and making money.

Not sitting on ET and being in total DENIAL.

:)

#27     Mar 17, 2008
  8. If this does not mark a bottom and the mkts indeed trade lower, will you leave ET for good? Your confidence is sky high on this being the absolute low, it would be interesting to see if you will back it up with something.

#28     Mar 17, 2008

9. lol

#29     Mar 17, 2008
  10. #30     Mar 17, 2008