Market activity after Nixon resignation and Clinton impeachment?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Cuddles, May 11, 2017.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

bumping for a friend

#61     Aug 24, 2018
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Bumping for research of course

#62     Sep 24, 2019
  3. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

#63     Sep 24, 2019
    DallasCowboysFan likes this.
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

"Threatened or bribed"
    Seems to be... (how do you say it B1?).... "in vogue."

#64     Sep 24, 2019

5. It's funny that Walter Cronkite is in the video reporting on the Watergate break in and trying to condemn Nixon. Because he admitted that sometime in the late 50's or early 60's , he and a friend broke into a Democratic campaign office to get some information on a candidate. He did the same thing that he was condemning Nixon for. But Cronkite did not get caught. And if the Watergate burglars had not taped the door lock open and allowed the door to swing slightly open when the guard came by to do a security check, they would have not gotten caught. Anyhow, journalists are the biggest hypocrites out there. Do as I say, not as I do. They protest gun rights but they live in gated communities, secure condos and probably have a gun in their nightstand. They snivel and whine on tv about poverty, but they make millions of dollars a year, spend the week living in Manhattan and the weekends in the Hamptons.

I could go on, but I won't .

Anyhow, Trump is going nowhere.
    Trump will win reelection and it will be by a large margin....60/40....66/33 percent.
    You heard it here first.

#65     Sep 24, 2019
  6. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

You mean Forrest Gump lied? Say it ain't so!!

#66     Sep 24, 2019
    DallasCowboysFan likes this.
  7. ph1l

ph1l

I doubt if he can be impeached since he is no longer Vice President.

Oh, you mean the other guy. He might be impeachable, but most would think a nursing home would be more appropriate at this time.
    :)

#67     Sep 24, 2019
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

#68     Nov 21, 2019
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

Green day today ... Interesting

#69     Dec 10, 2019
  10. %%
    YES;
    price controls can be bearish.And a 2 year old bear market/stock market is getting old. Ned Davis noted Nixon exit [-17.6%. 126 days later +12.5%] But that was a bear market[AUG 1974] most any news is bearish; now ; like the old turkey said ''its a bull market you know??'' Pres Trump's poll number reflect most still love him + hate fake news/fake impeachment.

#70     Dec 11, 2019