Mark my word right now is 3-2-08, tomorrow dow -300

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ChrisMMM, Mar 2, 2008.

1. They will eat turdballs for lunch if there is a rate cut. Otherwise they will grow 10 feet tall leaping all over.

#41     Mar 3, 2008
  2. :D :D :D

#42     Mar 3, 2008
  3. I had a dream... :)
    The market rallied like I had never seen before, kind of of paused and then rallied even worst! shortly after fell to close to the levels before the rally....
    was lightly short a few contracts of ER2, forced myself to get up and cover'em at 685.70 and went back to enjoy none market dreams.

just be careful shorts, I am usually short like 80% of the time Vs. long, it render a lot better and I am sure this market will hit 1220 ES but the DD's will be unsustainable for myself!
    If you can storm the volatility, there won't be a better time to profit from the upcoming crash than now though.

#43     Mar 3, 2008
  4. dsq

dsq

your so gay...

how does YOUR ass feel after i crushed you on the bank call last month.I was short banks and you opened your moronic mouth saying banks were going to the moon.They turned down right away and are now down 10-30%-again-wm,bac,c...
    You should jump off a bridge and stop posting here.Everybody knows your a fraud who has never traded in their life.

Posts from gay7793 on this thread:http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1776417&highlight=short+bac+wm#post1776417:

"Shorting the Pigs?
    These are the nasty a-holes who took down the market in the face place. I hope your shorts get burned, market is in a rally mode and financials are leading the way..Once it gets above 200 moving average its all over for your shorting ass."

"Try shorting SPX here... and watch your account cut in 1/2"

Please note that gay7793 got hammered on his stupid call and i was correct on my short...gay7793 should be banned here so he can spend more time with his bar of soap.

#44     Mar 3, 2008
  5. and yet another ET paper trader ready to wipe out his 1-lot ES IB account

#45     Mar 3, 2008
  6. I haven't read this whole thread but a follow through 300 point drop would be nice but not likely.

Any 100 point decline at open should be bought. Bear protection will be covering positions and covering millions in profits on the gift carry over so why not tag along and take some upside....you've already missed this past leg of the downside.

I mean I'd love a retest of Jan. lows but not yet. Market will get fluffed on some BS news today or tomorrow.

#46     Mar 3, 2008
  7. 9999

Hoooo boy, he's getting religious now. Lemme guess: shorting is a crime against God and Humanity, isn't it? We should all go long and start buying R.E. again because that's what God wants, right?

#47     Mar 3, 2008
  8. axehawk

axehawk

As much as I would like to see a meltdown, it ain't going to today.

#48     Mar 3, 2008
  9. Silly boy.

Do yourself a favor: Go scrounge up enough quarters from your change jar to buy a McDonald's Happy Meal, and let the men do their jobs without your incessant buzzing.

#49     Mar 3, 2008
  10. Markets will be halt and let us start some wars;

:D ; silly me;

#50     Mar 3, 2008