Mark my word right now is 3-2-08, tomorrow dow -300

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ChrisMMM, Mar 2, 2008.

1. bradstal

bradstal

so many silly comments by novices. There are alot of fundementals wrong with this market and we havent' seen the bottom yet. For those who were around the tech bubble in 2000, they know what i'm talking about. A rate cut at this point is already anticipated and priced in, nothing more than very short lived rally at the most.

Oil at over $100 a barrel, more sub prime write offs, ambac deal shaky, inflation a possibility, and war and spending in iraq not paying off just to mention a few things off. If you seriously think this is a bullish market, then you shouldn't be trading, on the other hand i made alot of money in the last 6 months or so feeding of the bulls. We are by no means out of the woods yet, expect more downturns as the few upswings we had which were temporarily lived are signs of a bearish market, trapping the bulls.

#31     Mar 3, 2008
  2. Do you people realize that this meeting is held on a regular basis, every month and this particular meeting was scheduled on feb 22nd? there will be no emergency cut

#32     Mar 3, 2008
  3. JA_LDP

JA_LDP

lol. i love this guy

#33     Mar 3, 2008

4. Nay, if they be found on our ship, we make sailors like that walk the plank and swim to shore....

#34     Mar 3, 2008

5. Your negativity amazes me. Its just too risky to short this market with acres of minefields under your feet. Start removing your emotions from empirical facts you would be a better and wise trader.

#35     Mar 3, 2008

6. At a later date prior to March 18, 2008 the probability of rate cuts have increased. Bernanke has already pledged rate cuts, you know that chances are far greater now that he will do it.

IF I was short, I would not sleep well tonight. I will cheak my diapers and change when wet.

#36     Mar 3, 2008
  7. We'll see what tomorrow will bring (3/2/08).

I've got a feel'in these overleveraged shorts are going to be eating their lunch.

#37     Mar 3, 2008
  8. Sulu268

Sulu268

Well, it may turn out to be only a temporary rally, but my bias is to look to enter longs for the time being, at least.

#38     Mar 3, 2008

9. There is a plethora of these nasty sleazebag, penny grinding hookers, on this board isn't it?

#39     Mar 3, 2008

10. Your mind set is towards doom and gloom and no matter what this government does to improve the lots of millions of people and avoid a recession, your sails are always set towards the South ?

#40     Mar 3, 2008