Mark Levin on Tyranny under Obama's imperial presidency.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 14, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wish they had done that before November.

#11     Jan 15, 2013
  2. Very astute observation. It is what troubles me about Obama above all else.

We have had presidents who were deeply divisive, but it came as a consequence to their policies. With Obama, it is a deliberate strategy of demonizing certain groups and encouraging others to feel victimized and hence deserving of revenge.

#12     Jan 15, 2013
  3. Odumbo is on a mission to DESTROY AMERICA! He believes "it's wrong that Americans 'have' and other countries don't". He thinks it's wrong that some people in America "have" while others in America don't. He doesn't even consider what made America different, exceptional, and the envy of the world.

Consider his actions and policies in that light. Consider his upbringing and the influences in his life.

It all ties together and makes sense... yet the promise of "free ice cream" has allowed him to prevail.

"America... Home of the Free and Land of the Brave", no more.

(Personally, I think he might be the ultimate Islamic Terrorist....Hell-bent on destroying America... and he could not possibly be more effective at in than what he's doing. While I can't cite actions/policies that other, less astute among us would acknowledge.... and of course not... he doesn't want to become obvious so that the majority of us catches on... I haven't seen actions/policies which would challenge my suspicions. But the parasite class and the MSM give him a pass on every anti-America thing he does.)

:mad: :mad:

#13     Jan 15, 2013
  4. obama is the affirmative action prezident.

AA requires a victim class and a criminal class.

That's why he's divisive, it's that simple.

#14     Jan 15, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Well, let's see. He's already won his higher taxes on the rich while increasing spending.

He's currently on his gun control kick including up to 19 executive orders to circumvent the Constitution and Congress.

He's going to demand a debt ceiling increase without any negotiation or cuts in spending but demanding even more tax increases including doubling the gasoline tax.

Then, it's on to immigration reform to provide amnesty to more illegal mexicans in the U.S. so the Democraps will have even more poverty votes.

We won't talk about the hundreds of billions his new regulations are costing businesses.

God only knows what is next after that.

#15     Jan 15, 2013
  6. FEMA camp if you don't "toe the line"?

#16     Jan 15, 2013
  7. You poor helpless conservatives, you are the perfect victims. Weeping and holding on to one another crying out help us god please protect us from Obama. Yet god does not listen and you stay the victims.

#17     Jan 15, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

FEMA camp! That sounds like fun. Can I bring my guns?

#18     Jan 15, 2013
  9. He talks of and campaigned on "reducing the deficit". I never heard a bigger LIE. HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTION OF EVER REDUCING THE DEFICIT... IT'S THROUGH MONSTROUS DEFICITS THAT HE INTENDS TO BRING DOWN/DESTROY AMERICA!!!

:mad: :mad:

#19     Jan 15, 2013
  10. Not that kind of "camp".

#20     Jan 15, 2013