Mark Levin on Trump and birthers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Apr 14, 2011.

1. <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PCd3qKJvOGI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. I knew Trump was a big Rham Emmanuel supporter,I didn't know he supported Chuck Schumer and Anthony Weiner as well

3. Trump has only one ideology...make money for himself. How he does it is irrelevant. Dude is shameless in this area.

To me it is funny, because I look at Trump's wealth, and compare it to serious wealth...Trump is a wannabe so badly, but he is really in the minor leagues.

I suppose that's his appeal to the everyday grunt who thinks they can become wealthy...when the fact is that they can't.

4. I find it interesting that so many republicans buy into Trumps bullshit and have him polling at the top of republican polls

5. The republicans have nothing really.

Reminds me a bit of the dems in 2004, when there was no front runner, and Kerry got the nomination.

A strong dem would have won in 2004, but Kerry?

The GOP is a party that lacks any real leadership, so they grasp at any flame throwing candidate that attacks Obama, and has no real plan for the future.

If Romney were Christian, rather than a Mormon, he would win the GOP nomination easily. Which is part of their problem. Even Ron Paul is a right wing Christian along with his libertarian position.

So to make it you have to love Jesus, you have to be white, you have to do nothing but attack Obama, you have to love coal and oil, you have to speak Bubba...the GOP needs a republican version of Bill Clinton.

6. Trump is pro-Jewish and pro-Israel and that's why we will fund him, as long as he guarantees that he will nuke Iran.