Mark Hurd Stepping Down Under Pressure From Obama

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by retaildaytrader, Aug 6, 2010.

1. #11     Aug 6, 2010
  2. i withdraw my opinion about possible HPQ info leak on after Mon Close.

HPQ clearly underperformed QQQQ Tue through Fri, but so did MSFT and INTC.

#12     Aug 7, 2010
  3. I believe the reason it is falling is because some funds may be dumping it because they do not want their shareholders to find out they are invested in a pussy-related company.

#13     Aug 7, 2010
  4. Looks like he didn't even get the pussy he was after.

What is it with this guy - he make millions but tries to make the company pay for his pussy-chasing!

Is this how these sleazeballs think - that the company belongs to them and they can use it like an atm and suck on the tit for all their personal expenses while they pocket as much as they can get?

#14     Aug 7, 2010
  5. Why not? Obama behaves the same way.

Somebody please let him know... America didn't elect him KING nor DICTATOR for 4-years!!

#15     Aug 7, 2010
  6. pspr

pspr

Queen Michelle just took a vacation to Spain with 40 friends that cost you and me $375,000! It seems they have no respect for the taxpayer. So, why should Hurd have any respect for his shareholders?

http://www.dail*****.co.uk/news/wor...ach-Michelle-Obamas-250k-Spanish-holiday.html

#16     Aug 7, 2010
  7. longleaf

longleaf

Cheney/Bush transformed the executive branch into an all-powerful entity, unable to be checked and balanced anymore. They even put out the word, when impeachment rumblings began to be felt after their party lost Congress, that they would just declare a state of emergency, dissolve Congress and rule by decree. That ended all talk of impeachment.

It is not surprising to see Obama use the dictatorial power the previous administration left him.

#17     Aug 7, 2010
  8. JamesL

JamesL

can you back that up or just spewing shit?

#18     Aug 7, 2010
  9. i speculate that he was trying to seduce the woman by showering her with money. since he did not want his wife to find out he funneled the money through HP. he is worth 10s (100s?) of millions, so 50K is nothing for him.

#19     Aug 7, 2010
  10. piezoe

piezoe

I do remember some discussion among the politicos, talking heads, and historians re overstepping the bounds of traditional executive authority by W and Cheney. Especially this occurred in conjunction with the patriot act, holding non-combatants without a writ or access to a lawyer more or less indefinitely, and subsequent other ignorings of the niceties of the law such as not bothering with that cute little panel of judges that is supposed to review wire taping requests, badgering the CIA until their reports read the way the V.P. wanted them to read, etc... But I think we would have to discount much of this talk, at least the part that was on NPR, if not the part on Fox, because as we all know, and was pointed out to us recently by a fellow ETer, facts and reality have a liberal bias. :D

P.S.: Goodness me I nearly forgot Cheney's delightful torture chambers in Eastern Europe. I always imagined that he had videos sent to him for bedtime entertainment, but that may be me exaggerating again, he probably just reviewed them in his office and collected only the ones involving S&M. In his defense, he hasn't yet been found to own any lampshades made of human skin.

#20     Aug 7, 2010