Mark Douglas Interview

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by BCE, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Hey I ordered this and got a bad disc. Now trying to get a replacement from Malaysia,lol. Word to the wise don't buy

#51     Apr 19, 2011
  2. wgreenie

wgreenie

Sorry to learn about the unfortunate encounter. Are your discs with the program title black laminated on the cover? Mine are.

When I ordered a second item from the same website, I noticed it's from another vendor. It's an on-line download though and no mailing involved. Guess I got lucky as my 2-time shopping experiences have met my expectation.

I sincerely hope that you will get a workable replacement. Good luck!

Beth

#52     Apr 19, 2011
  3. There's something over on Amazon,
    by Mark Douglas.

Finding & Maintaining A Trader's Mindset

Lecture Series, 2 CD audio set
    $32-35

I haven't heard it.
    marc

#53     Apr 19, 2011

4. No I just got one disc in the order which I thought was strange. I put it in my player and it says "BAD DISC" I will let you know what happens getting a replacement.

#54     Apr 19, 2011
  5. wgreenie

wgreenie

I received total 5 DVDs. 4 of them with How To Think Like A Professional Trader on them (black laminated cover exactly like the original ones displayed in other websites) and a white one with 2 pdf files.

Beth

#55     Apr 19, 2011
  6. I think this company sucks. Their customer service is non existent and I am sorry I did business with them. I will keep posting and let the forum know if I get a refund or a replacement but so far this was the response of their "customer service".

Hi,

Sorry for late reply , My Husband is outstation for business now . He
    will be back on 26th April.

When he come back , I will ask him to give you a good respond as soon
    as possible because he is incharge for this. Thank you for your
    patience and inconvenience.

If you have any problem please do not hesitate to inform me.

Thanks
    Best Regards

Out of $87 thus far via paypal. Word to the wise, don't do business with Mastertrader Trading Course.

#56     Apr 22, 2011
  7. wgreenie

wgreenie

Hi EverythingIhad

You may want to contact PayPal and see if you can file a dispute and get the money back.

Beth

#57     Apr 22, 2011
  8. So this is interesting, bought the same DVD set, had an email telling me my order was "awaiting fulfillment",...uh,.....does that mean it's meditating and trying to reach another transcendental state of consciousness or some sh*t?.....whatever
    I just filed a complaint in PayPal against these jack wagons, not 2 minutes later,.....instant email saying my order has been refunded from the website,.....maybe his DVD burner went bad,......
    Serves me right for trying to be cheap,....
    Buying from source,...don't care,...1 good trade will cover that cost,....
    Thanks for all the posts guys,..I was bummed when I got no response from those knuckleheads,.....
    I second the notion,.....
    DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM "MASTERTRADER TRADING COURSE"
    They are scam artists
    my .02

ps: love this forum though,...all you guys / ladies are the best,.....well, most of you,,,........ :)

#58     Apr 30, 2011
  9. wgreenie

wgreenie

I did the DVD purchase with a Malaysian vendor Su. Order was placed on 25 Feb (via PayPal) and got a shipment notice (Registered airmail with Tracking No) on 26 Feb. The package was held by the Canadian custom for 3+ weeks and it's not a vendor's issue.

Not sure if other members have been dealing with the same vendor. If yes, it's upsetting that he has been inconsistent in offering the same quality service level.

My warmest wishes that your purchase will be completed/closed to your satisfaction.

Beth

#59     May 2, 2011