Mark Douglas Interview

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by BCE, Feb 11, 2011.

1. $400 for minor variations of the same theme over and over again? I'll give you this: Mark Douglas is not shy.

#41     Mar 12, 2011
  2. Something I found on bit torrent.

From http://bitsnoop.com/mark-douglas-trading-psychology-how-q23158815.html

thats
    bitsnoop.com /mark-douglas-trading-psychology-how-q23158815. html

You need to be running a torrent client like uTorrent and you go to the technical subtab and click on one of the magnet links to start loading. If you use torrents you probably should install PeerBlock 1.1 as well to enhance your firewalling.

#42     Mar 14, 2011
  3. Thanks for this.. It appears its just the DVD's, no materials, but are good DVD rips.

Edit: I'm not sure if the originals have any written material

#43     Mar 17, 2011
  4. You all be carefull with that torrent stuff and all. If you don't know exactly what you are doing, you will get a virus from hell.

#44     Mar 17, 2011
  5. wgreenie

wgreenie

DVDs and manuals are not here yet. Slow postal service between 2 provinces lol. Let's hope they will reach me next week.

Have a Great weekend.

Beth :p

#45     Mar 18, 2011
  6. After reading Trading in the Zone and the Discipline Trader, I was a little disappointed with the DVD set (thinking like a professional trader) to be honest. The first 3 DVD's are basically reviewing everything that you have already heard from his books, the 4th is a little bit better, but nothing overwhelming. Still worth watching though.

#46     Mar 18, 2011
  7. BCE

BCE

U2. Hope you get them soon. I was going to say I'm always leery of sites that don't have a phone number and physical address. But then I did at least see an email address and phone number:

The Trading Store
    TradingViewsLLC@gmail.com
    214-924-7671

#47     Mar 19, 2011
  8. BCE

BCE

Thanks for sharing that KD. I'll be interested in Beth's take too.

#48     Mar 19, 2011
  9. Savant

Savant

Hehe, I can't believe that guy is still around. He's a bit dated IMO.

#49     Mar 19, 2011
  10. wgreenie

wgreenie

Finally got here. Total 5 DVDs incl

~ 4 DVDs seminars
    ~ 1 DVD has 2 pdf documents

I checked all DVDs (scanning certain seconds) - good quality both visual and audio. The package was sent on 28 Feb (Mon) from Stock Market Training Institute in Malaysia. I placed an online order on 25 Feb (Fri). It's not the vendor and rather customs/post services here that contributed to its belated arrival.

Happy & Successful Ticks Everyone!

Beth

#50     Mar 24, 2011