Mark Douglas Interview

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by BCE, Feb 11, 2011.

1. wgreenie

wgreenie

#31     Feb 25, 2011
  2. Matcha

Matcha

3. wgreenie

wgreenie

I know the price tag is very attractive. I expect its arrival in a week or two. Not sure about the DVD quality though. I can prepare a crispy post confirming the quality upon receipt.

Beth

#33     Feb 25, 2011
  4. BCE

BCE

Hi :) Thanks for sharing that. Looks okay to me. A lot cheaper than $400. :)

#34     Feb 25, 2011
  5. TRS

TRS

Hi Beth. I would appreciate a review of the picture/audio quality of the DVD, thank you
    :)

#35     Feb 25, 2011
  6. wgreenie

wgreenie

Got a shipping notice that the DVDs/Manuals were sent by Registered Mail on Feb 26 with a tracking number. Update as of this moment: The parcel held by Canadian Customs for a week and was just released for delivery. Expect their arrival next week. Will confirm the DVD quality after viewing. Please stay tuned.

Have a Nice weekend.

Beth

#36     Mar 11, 2011
  7. Matcha

Matcha

Thank you, Beth for a prompt update!

#37     Mar 11, 2011
  8. BCE

BCE

U2. Looking forward to hearing how that goes.

#38     Mar 11, 2011
  9. I read both of his books a number of years ago and several years apart. Perhaps my (distant) memory is a bit faulty, but I don't recall the two books being all that different. If I may ask, what did you get out of Douglas's first book that had not been covered in his second one?

(And I can ask the opposite question of those who preferred the second book: What did you get out of the second book that you didn't get from the first one?)

Just curious.

#39     Mar 12, 2011
  10. I just remember thinking that the acronym for Trading in the Zone is TITZ.

#40     Mar 12, 2011