Mark Douglas Interview

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by BCE, Feb 11, 2011.

1. BCE

BCE

Haven't seen them. Look very complete. These evidently costs $400. Here are his products from his website. http://markdouglas.com/products.html

#21     Feb 25, 2011
  2. BCE

BCE

#22     Feb 25, 2011
  3. KDASFTG

KDASFTG

Greetings KD130,

Yes sir, I have viewed and currently own the DVD Set.

* I also have a set of four of his Computrac Audio tapes from the late 1980's.

* His 12 hour, 7 VHS Set, The Disciplined Trader - Mental Toughness Workshop Set.

* A personally autographed: The Disciplined Trader & Trading in the Zone.

* A personally autographed "Beta Test Manual" for the book "Trading in the Zone". He asked a number of clients to be beta testers for the book, when it was just a set of notes in a binder.

* In 1991, I introduced Mark to Joe Ross at a Computrac Conference in Wash DC. Joe was also a featured speaker at the conference, and he spent the prior week at my home trading with a Ross Group I had formed.

That evening we all had dinner together, with all the other Computrac Speakers and Guests. Mark is really insightful and perceptive in his thinking. And I might add a really personable guy. Of all the other "Psychology Guys" out there, only Mark's work spoke to me in a way I could understand, and more importantly use.

And believe me, I once owned over 800 books on trading before my "Domestic Controller" said enough is enough, and made me off load over half. (So she thinks...)

And now to answer your question; by all means,....get the DVD set! It's well worth the investment.

#23     Feb 25, 2011
  4. wgreenie

wgreenie

#24     Feb 25, 2011
  5. Great thank you!

#25     Feb 25, 2011
  6. BCE

BCE

Thanks for sharing all that KDASFTG. I heard Mark keynote at a traders convention in Las Vegas at the same time, as I mentioned. He just seemed like a really solid guy, kind of blazing his own path and not regurgitating the same spiel as others.

#26     Feb 25, 2011
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

There should be more threads like this one on ET imo! :)

#27     Feb 25, 2011
  8. wgreenie

wgreenie

Thanks KDASFTG and BCE for your prompt recommendation/feedback. I just placed an order (found another more economical option at $87) and can't wait for their arrival :)

Have a Relaxing weekend.

Beth

#28     Feb 25, 2011
  9. #29     Feb 25, 2011
  10. BCE

BCE

Just wondering where you found it, if you can share. :)

You have a relaxing weekend too. :)

#30     Feb 25, 2011