Mark Douglas Interview

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by BCE, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Cool!

#11     Feb 12, 2011
  2. volente_00

volente_00

I could care less if he can't trade 4 quarters for a dollar.

His book helped me put it all together many years ago.

#12     Feb 12, 2011
  3. LOL :D

#13     Feb 13, 2011
  4. BCE

BCE

Agree that this doesn't matter. For instance a lot of professional sports coaches never played professionally in the sport they're coaching either, but they're great coaches. And a lot of great players can't coach a lick. Look at Vince Lombardi and then look at Magic Johnson for instance.

#14     Feb 13, 2011
  5. Yes, Mr. Douglas can trade! He's been a successful trader for years. If you're a trader and you haven't read The Disciplined Trader and Trading in the Zone then you're missing valuable education.

#15     Feb 13, 2011
  6. BCE

BCE

#16     Feb 13, 2011
  7. BCE

BCE

One of the most interesting points he made during this interview is that Richard Dennis and the Turtle Traders only had a 10% winning trades rate. But they had such huge wins when they were right that it worked out well. Hadn't heard this before. Here's a link on Turtle Trading I just found https://www.bsp-capital.com/documents/turtlerules.pdf.

#17     Feb 14, 2011
  8. wgreenie

wgreenie

Hi BCE

Thanks for sharing it. I just finished watching - Great interview! Now I will work on my head and not my system lol ..

Beth :)

#18     Feb 16, 2011
  9. BCE

BCE

You're welcome. :)

#19     Feb 17, 2011
  10. Has anyone seen his DVD of 'How To Think Like A Professional Trader'? I'm interested in it, but want to know what others have have seen it think.

#20     Feb 25, 2011