Mark Douglas in Ebook format ...

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by alex.samant, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Is there anyone who can point a brother to an ebook copy of Mark Douglas' Trading in the Zone... ? I will buy it if necessary...

I want to send it to a friend and can't actually scan the whole damn thing...

2. If you think the book is worthwhile and your friend plans to trade, then I strongly urge you to ask him to buy it (new or used). The cost of the book is irrelevant compared to the risk of trading and the karmic consequence of stealing it is not worth having. If you like what you have read, then it is fair to support that author by paying for his work.

I'm not trying to harp on you. I just want you to do the right thing.

Cheers and good luck,
    FT71

3. FuturesTrader, i totally agree with you. I have bought one myself from amazon. I was hoping i would find the book to buy it on ebooks, but i couldn't...

This guy is in a rather remote area, and it takes a lot of time for a package from amazon to get there, if it gets there... The political system and the customs offices are pretty "complex" should we say ...

I am willing to donate to mark douglas half of my wealth as i owe a lot to him so far...

4. aahh. you know what ..... i will actually do the right thing.
    i am mailing him my own harcover. by post.

thanks for the links everybody, but FT71 is right.....

plus, i know it by heart so i don't need the book. i just value the information ...