Mark Douglas: Any info?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by marketsurfer, Mar 15, 2013.

1. That's a good one! If all of you spent the same amount of time working on your trading ~ instead of "guessing" about anything or anyone in a chat room, you might make some money. And it is absurd that this entire thread keeps asking the same things about Douglas ~ when all you have to do is go to the SOURCE, his website and give his office a call. Sorry I touched a nerve dude!

#51     Oct 5, 2014
  2. I am not about to engage in a chat room with people who have nothing better to do than speculate on people they know nothing about. As I stated elsewhere in this thread ~ act like professionals and go to the source instead of asking others who know nothing either.

#52     Oct 5, 2014
  3. You seem to have problems with comprehension.

Go back to the first two pages of this thread and read what I wrote there. You may realise what utter nonsense you have just written.

#53     Oct 5, 2014
  4. Once again, I suggest you check your facts before libeling someone you do not know. I also suggest you remove this post. Lawrence Wilson ~ Counsel to Mark Douglas

#54     Oct 5, 2014
  5. I have no problems with comprehension as legal counsel to Mr. Douglas. We made comments here today to get reaction ~ all of which were completely expected. I suggest you edit your comments. Lawrence Wilson ~ Counsel to Mark Douglas

#55     Oct 5, 2014
  6. Why would I edit my comments? You want to sue me for telling you to shut up? Were you born stupid?

#56     Oct 5, 2014
  7. #57     Oct 5, 2014

8. You have identified yourself as a source. You have an obligation to post the facts rather than distorted threats. I don't understand the issue here.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    #58     Oct 5, 2014
  9. I have not identified myself as any source. We merely suggested that, before posting any alleged information about anyone, anywhere, you should go to the source ~ meaning that person or their website; possibly read the entire book they may have written and not just a few paragraphs in a foreword, and find out exact details. The challenge in these threads is that you take the time to chat, without researching the facts, so how is that helpful to anyone. This isn't about Mr. Douglas per se, this is about not posting information that is untrue about anyone. I believe that makes it clear.

#59     Oct 5, 2014
  10. Post a scan of your Law Degree, plus the full name, address and contact details of your firm.

#60     Oct 5, 2014
    debitspread likes this.