Mark D. Cook: SELL

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Babak, Aug 15, 2005.

1. mhashe

mhashe

Please stop defaming someone on an anonymous newsboard.

Somehow I doubt he has the time or the inclination to dig up and compile email addresses of run-of-the-mill no-name secretaries on the street, take the time to doctor photos and then pass them out.

#21     Aug 16, 2005
  2. Babak

Babak

exactly my point

#22     Aug 16, 2005
  3. #23     Aug 17, 2005
  4. buylo

buylo

Let's call tops.

#24     Aug 17, 2005
  5. ==============

Will leave the top calling/picking to others;
    its interesting , SPY ,QQQQ made a lower low/close on above average sell volume since this post was started.

Agree with DOW theory ,buylo;
    takes main trend , [bullish] ,months to change.
    :cool:

#25     Aug 17, 2005
  6. buylo

buylo

Agree MTT. Let's break break some levels before getting short.

#26     Aug 17, 2005
  7. I agree, mhashe. Look @ QQQQ daily...clear 4 waves since bottom in April, if one believes this is a wave 4 pull back, then a blow off top wave 5 is ahead.

#27     Aug 17, 2005
  8. Agree with this also. Need the final surge and it aint surged yet. If you think oil or real estate bubble can stop it, get short with a big stop. I am trading surge. Then will take a look at downside.

#28     Aug 17, 2005
  9. Dman

Dman

This indicator has been flashing sell since last fall and never really came off on either of the two mini corrections (Jan and Mar). I have lost alot of money expecting a major selloff and follow through based on this indicator. Actually, I am even on the year but have given back big profits on the rallies as I was going for the homerun. Maybe the market will break this time, sooner or later it probably will.

#29     Aug 18, 2005
  10. Babak

Babak

Dman, which indicator do you mean exactly? the cum. tick indicator that Cook uses or Linda's or something entirely different?

Just wanted to be clear because Cook ignores anything between +/-400 TICK and only keeps a cum. of data outside this range.

#30     Aug 18, 2005