Mark Cuban, Raoul Pal Talk DeFi, Target $20,000 Ethereum

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Trader Curt, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Lets face it. Bitcoin will never be adopted, with it's dinosaur like slow speeds and psychomaniac volatility, nobody can depend on it for fast payments.

On the other hand, we have hundreds of alt coins, and with all this government talk about going digital, which one will be adopted for worldwide usage? And the answer is "I don't know"...

I can tell you this, Ethereum is well established and always upgrading, and not nearly as volatile as Bitcoin. And with that new Ethereum 2.0 that launched Dec 1st, it can handle 100,000 transactions a second, whereas Bitcoin can only handle 4.6, and Visa (yes the credit card) can handle only 1,700 per second....

LET THAT SINK IN FOR A MINUTE....

Now read this

https://cryptobriefing.com/mark-cub...K5LZ-TF5sBoVGo1YQEEMedg8VjaqmMSn-Z-kuNNFm2YIs

When you have someone like Mark Cuban, who was well known as a crypto hater to begin with, now putting his foot in his mouth again saying that Ethereum has potential, it should tell you that this cute little rally that Bitcoin has been going on is just a drop in the bucket for what's about to happen...

Let that sink in for a minute...

johnarb and mac like this.
  2. bluelou

bluelou

First time I've seen Raoul Pal's name mentioned on a forum anywhere. Are you an RV subscriber?

3. BKR88

BKR88

korzes and Trader Curt like this.

• We have been going digital for years before cryptocurrencies.
    • And since COVID-19 I rarely use cash now - everything is credit cards. Tap and Pay.
    • Then online to transfer funds.
    IMO .....I don't see how cryptocurrencies will replace currencies and credit cards.

Clubber Lang and Trader Curt like this.
  4. ZBZB

ZBZB

Buy visa and mastercard then. Bitcoin is a store of value and could equal the market cap of gold ($10 billion).

johnarb and Trader Curt like this.
  5. Is Ethereum finite as BTC (21 million)? BTC is a store of value, nobody cares about transaction speed, you can always convert it to ETH and send it! Problem solved! As far as I know, no bog institution invested in ETH. There must be a reason why...

6. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Never heard of him. I just liked the idea of Mark Cuban eating his words and saying there's potential in some cryptos.

Yes they have been performing very well this year. Chanlink and Polkadot are some good ones too
    You may not see it, but there is a demand for it. Being able to send money without the use of a bank is a pretty big deal.
    Yes but we are looking for a global payment system that everyone agrees with. Bitcoin is already a store of value...
    Yes but Ethereum is volatile too, you'd be better off converting it into a stablecoin and then sending it.

BKR88 and johnarb like this.
  7. BKR88

BKR88

8. Cuddles

Cuddles

I may need to trade a few of my shitcoins for polkadot and chain-link. Though I've been burnt on promising projects before

Trader Curt likes this.
  9. Eth is garbage for practical applications. Can cost $100 to make a transfer. UOS is the wave of the future, trust me. Buy a little, check it in a couple years and thank me later. Partnered with AMD and Ubisoft. AMD is going to market ultra by offering their software install on all driver updates, and hardware purchases. This will be huge! www.ultra.io

#10     Jan 17, 2021