Mark Cuban calling Boeing’s Bluff

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by guru, Mar 25, 2020.

1. guru

guru

But what are those equity strings that the government wants to attach?

dealmaker likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

it's clearly a bluff, but GOP still rolls over because main guy likes planes

3. Why the HELL should I or any other taxpayer bail out BA shareholders ??
    Many of whom are rich foreigners?
    Screw that!

4. guru

guru

That's why I want to know the details. Without details you cannot know if they will bail out BA shareholders, or bail out BA without bailing out shareholders. Don't speculate without providing full details.

5. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but in a bankruptcy proceeding, wouldn't the assets of Boeing be sold off to the highest bidder? In this care, the core of Boeing can still continue. The new owners would more than likely find a way to make the selling of parts profitable, and perhaps continue to build the most profitable planes that are still being produced. (well, other than that Max disaster). Even the factories might be able to be bought for pennies on the dollar so production might be able to continue. The best employees can be re-hired by the new owner, and any of the left over unproductive parts of Boeing are shed in the bankruptcy.

Is this how it will all work?

6. They

They

"If they force it we just look at all the other options, and we've got plenty of them."

Saudi Arabian and Asian Sovereign Wealth Funds

7. ironchef

ironchef

BA CEO knows they are too big to fail.:mad:

8. Cuddles

Cuddles

They got the admins ear. It's how they cucked bombardier with their BS lawsuit among other shit