Mark Cuban and CZ of Binance talk Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Trader Curt, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

The man who said "I'd rather own bananas then Bitcoin, because at least I can eat a banana" is going to talk with CZ, the owner of the largest crypto exchange, Binance. I wonder what he's got to say about Bitcoin now? We about to find out homies!

johnarb and Sprout like this.
  2. Daal

Daal

This guy is a total phony, he missed this space big time and now wants to be a crypto guru. Maybe in a few years he will know something but anything he says now should be taken with a asteroid of salt

Trader Curt, Snarkhund and Sprout like this.
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

If Cathie Wood can be a crypto guru, I don't see why Cuban can't be one....

Trader Curt likes this.
  4. Sprout

Sprout

lol. Well, one does have to give him credit for ditching his bias and actually learning something.

johnarb and Trader Curt like this.
  5. Sprout

Sprout

cobie’s interview with CZ was pretty good, wonder if it’ll compare.

Trader Curt and murray t turtle like this.
  6. %%
    I would not care if some one want to eat fruit cake all the time, or if some one wanted to rent pineapples for $8, ooo US dollars.
    To call that an investment/LOL. I wonder why pineapples dont rent for $8,000 anymore??
    James Dole commercial pineapple plantation shows the wisdom of capital market..............................................................

7. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

The man is worth 4 Billion dollars, I think it doesn't matter if he shows up to the party or not. But awesome that he is.

johnarb, murray t turtle and Sprout like this.
  8. Sprout

Sprout

9. Daal

Daal

Changing your mind is great, talking like you are an authority in something you are not is phoniness

Sprout likes this.
  10. %%
    Exactly. I would not want to buy a sports team ever;
    but he never asked my opinion/LOL He also seems to be pretty good with fruit[profit]
    I wonder if he ever cries because he missed a bitcon or pineapple rental @ $8,000. I never cry about missing a $8,000 pineapple rental/LOL
    I have paid up to $1.00 /+for can of pineapples but that was real. Plus tax.
    I did see the movie "" The Sting'' But we knew it was about a con so we only did that once for about $5/ LOL.......................................................................................[Edit not saying any should pay $5 for con; i've burned more than that in ammo, one day]

#10     Feb 26, 2021
    Trader Curt likes this.