Mark Cook predicted "stock market will have a gargantuan upside move between now

Discussion in 'Economics' started by HeSaidSheSaid, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Also Bylo when you get further west rains matter but snowpack matters much much more. Snowpacks are down pretty huge in WY and Colo, and you know where our water goes, AZ. One year of rains definitely doesn't solve problems, multiple years of good steady moisture in the mountains and the plains will have an impact. But it's a big hill to climb. It has been dry as hell this winter.

#11     Mar 22, 2009
  2. Cutten

Cutten

What kind of trader hasn't learned that the word "will" is never to be used about the future? "Might" not "will". "Prediction" not "fact". "Speculation" not "horse manure".

#12     Mar 30, 2009
  3. This must be some sort of a joke. I know good written English is not a pre-requisite where trading is concerned. However, publishing your views online does require adequate English. Mr Cook can't write himself and he doesn't seem to have enough money to hire a professional to proofread his drivel. 'Discern the difference', 'entrepreneur people', and what the heck, pray tell, is 'death knells'?

Seriously, I will never ever believe that a person who's so obviously incapable of expressing themselves clearly can actually formulate a coherent and insightful argument.

#13     Mar 30, 2009
  4. Fortunately we don't all have to be English majors such as Jim Cramer or Henry Blodget in order to lead or mislead the masses.

#14     Mar 30, 2009
  5. What you talking about Nik?
    It says it's a FACT!
    Fact 2 actually.
    ROTFLMAO

#15     Mar 30, 2009
  6. That and 25 cents will not get you a cheap cup of coffee.

#16     Mar 30, 2009
  7. #17     Apr 4, 2009

8. Ok, that makes sense....right ? Market will rally when the TARP appears to have failed then ? And earnings continue downward ?
    Delight when volatility is ebbing away ? That's a terrible trading environment. I was in it big time in 2004. Just horrible. Plus, you can scalp in hi or lo volatility markets, so WTF.... Cook looks like a shill for prop firms here ... or something. I can't figure it out. Perhaps the manure fumes have gotten to his brain.

#18     Apr 4, 2009
  9. There will be huge meltdown starting the 23rd or 24 th of this month. Listen and become rich.

#19     Apr 4, 2009
  10. ...or insolvent.

#20     Apr 4, 2009