Mark Cook in Northern Calif 3/21

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dcriese, Mar 12, 2009.

1. dcriese

dcriese

For those of you who might be interested in hearing Mark Cook, I thought I would pass along this invitation that I received in my email. If you have never heard him speak, he is always entertaining and quite different from other speakers:

The Bay Area Money Makers (BAMM) invites you to join us on Saturday March 21 to listen to our speaker Mark Cook.

A trader for 28 years, Mark Cook operates from his family's 1870s farmhouse in East Sparta, Ohio. He manages his own accounts and offers an Advisory Service, Mark D. Cook's Trader Advisory on S&P and T-bond futures, that is specifically dedicated to helping people become better traders.

Mark developed the Cook Cumulative TickSM indicator and gained acclaim by winning the 1992 U.S. Investment Championship with an astounding 563.8% return. He’s one of the trader’s interviewed by Jack Schwager in “Stock Market Wizards”.

In addition to his trading activities, he conducts workshops and teaches traders from around the globe, helping them learn how to make the most of their natural talents. For more information on Mark, check his web site: www.markcook.com

Mark will focus on the following topics:
    Business Trading Plan, which is a MUST for investing in a vehicle or day trading regardless of time frame
    Routine & Discipline tips on how the pros trade
    What Type of Trading Personality Do You Have
    ES Futures

Meeting Details:Saturday March 21, 20099:00 am to 1:00 pmPrice $25.00

San Jose Masonic Center: 2500 Masonic Drive, San Jose; (408) 267-7121Directions: Take I-280 south from San Francisco to Highway 87 (the Guadalupe Freeway). (or I-680 south from the East Bay which becomes I280) Go south on 87 to the Curtner Avenue exit. Take the Curtner Ave. exit and turn right at the light onto Curtner Ave. Then, make an immediate left onto Canoas Garden Road. Drive to Masonic Drive (about 1 long block) and turn right. The Scottish Rite Temple will be on your right with the Masonic Center straight ahead.

To make reservations email Debbie Farag at ddfarag@msn.com. Please put the name “Mark Cook” in the subject line of the email.

2. Thanks for posting I like Mark Cook. You posted the wrong website for him I believe. Here is the correct one http://www.markdcook.com/

3. dcriese

dcriese

Thanks for noticing that.