Mark Conway "professional stock Trading" Sentenced to 7 Years in jail

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Nana Trader, Jun 9, 2007.

1. att/ra:

Everyone, especially other inmates, were absolutely convinced of that. Even when you denied it, they would go yeah, okay sure. Seriously, most people think I was an idiot for not having anything set aside, and they would be right given the consequences.

When I was younger, my parents promised allowances but always forgot, so we would dip into the church envelopes to get it. Yeah, it was stealing. To this day, I look back and say you lost your f***ing mind.

#41     Aug 22, 2013

2. Welcome back Mark.

@greedytrader: No, market has not changed - different day, same shit. Brokers even more front running their clients. Short term trading getting even more difficult than before. Even more PhD's than in years of past coming up with ways to scam Joe Bloggs down the street out of his money. And then the HFT (High Frequency Traders) trading what 30, 40, 50% of the daily turn over and when the going gets tough withdraw all their trading so we have a flash crash? Bucketshop galore.

#42     Aug 23, 2013
  3. This thread should be deleted. PFG's CEO and son stole a quarter million from me and my companies after I'd made it and stole another $211.75 million from 24,000 others when the NFA failed to verify funds with forged documentation from US BANK that allowed him to steal billions over the course of his ownership of that company that had even just started to advertise on TV and become mainstream.

I don't care what the purpose of this thread really was, and I also don't care about inmates doing "research" in their cells when there should not be any felons on the site so the premise is this:

Mark is back, after spending 7 years in jail for doing something evil, the man above is spending 50 years in jail and not even a third as bad as Madoff with damage done to the industry I intended to change with that money. So I've got no interest in seeing this thread continue but that's "what happened."

#43     Aug 23, 2013
  4. Im really sorry for your loss, i wouldn't even know how to act if i had lost that kind of money. With that said though, and i mean no disrespect to you or anyone else. You might not have any interest in seeing this thread, but you dont speak for the rest of us, i for one am always looking to learn something new. Maybe i can learn a thing or two here. Now, this guy Mark has paid his dues and everyone makes mistakes. He seems to be trying to do the right thing now. So i can respect that. Again, sorry you had to lose that kind of money.

#44     Aug 23, 2013
  5. Mark Conway has no dues to pay, he's evil. You shouldn't listen or even want to listen to him.

#45     Aug 23, 2013
  6. zdreg

zdreg

nobody cares about "criminal" activity except as a source of revenue for a bankrupt government.
    as willie sutton, the famous robber of yore, once asked why he robbed banks, replied that's where the money is.

#46     Aug 23, 2013
  7. You should write a book about your life experiences. It would probably be a good read and generate you some decent income, considering there has been so much commotion and debate about financial fraud.

Good luck.

#47     Aug 23, 2013
  8. It's because you refuse to recognize it in yourself. Step back and read one of your own posts, and be careful not to scare yourself.

#48     Feb 27, 2014
  9. stepan7

stepan7

Mark,
    Can you please describe what was in the library, what kind of books are there and how you did your research.
    Thank you.

#49     Feb 28, 2014
  10. Or, I'm the only one that does things by the book.

#50     Feb 28, 2014