Mark Brown and his Snowball Strategy

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Tums, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well said....some think that because they cant make trading the Hershey method work for them that it doesnt work...so they go the backtesting route and delude themselves about how superior their computers are to their own minds.

read the above, its basically your statement from the other point of view...think about it numbnuts.

#71     Jan 17, 2008
  2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

ok the difference is that a computer has to have rules.

which is something that jack isn't giving out. 1 to 100 write down the rules otherwise you have shit.

even the beautiful mind i worked for, diligently told me anything and everything in a effort to make a system. he never realized so many things he did he took for granted. but eventually all the rules come out - if you know what your doing.

if your learning as your going then of course you don't know shit and your not a qualified mentor as spydertrader claims to be.

mb

#72     Jan 17, 2008
  3. I was wondering how long it would take for one of you unoriginal dimwits to fire up both of your brain cells and try to reverse one of my arguments against me. Write your own material! Geez...

#73     Jan 17, 2008
  4. Fine then, do explain why your statement isnt hypocritical then?

#74     Jan 17, 2008
  5. YOU made the claims, so why should I pay you even one cent to back them up? Come on bigshot, show us all how great you are!!!

#75     Jan 17, 2008
  6. The difference is, I am succeeding against computers, people, whoever else. Im not belittleing anything. All I'm saying is that my thought processes are so complex that I dont think I can replicate my success, consistency wise, through trying to code it up. There are too many variables, subtle or otherwise to account for.

And mark, I honestly dont care one iota if you "lost respect" or whatever for me. You arent even on my radar, the only thing I care about is continued success and beyond in the trading game. You do things your way and I'll do them mine. But you sure as heck wont hear me calling you small minded or an idiot for doing things your way like you did me.

#76     Jan 17, 2008
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

of all the anti mark brown bunch how many of you have a independently audited profitable public track record? only me! i am the only one among you - show me one other person who has a profitable verifiable independently audited public track record who will say something bad about my trading. oh what's that there are none.

see my nfa record - clean - jack's cult and member's over there have any professionals? nope not a one. any cta's or fund managers over there? no not a one. wow AMATEUR HOUR at sydertrades journal.

so for now on if your are foe - where's your track record. otherwise you need to take a back seat and listen. if your not a foe but you don't know something ask, i will be happy to tell you what i do know and not belittle you for it.

mb

#77     Jan 17, 2008
  8. Look... I've read enough of your posts to see that you're not ready to understand my explanation even if I did take the time to spoon feed it to you. So kindly crawl back to Candyland, suck on the grape kool-aid bottle, and beg for clues. When you can admit to yourself that you've been duped, go back and read some of my analyses and THEN get back to me.

#78     Jan 17, 2008
  9. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i apologize here for calling you an idiot but you belittled and ridiculed everything i have worked for which is computerized trading. it is very hard work and you insulted me so i lashed out at you. i did not make fun or light of your methods but you bashed mine. so i called you an idiot cause i figured you had it coming, i again apologize for it.

mb

ps if all the people who dint' care about mark brown being on their radar would move on or be polite then we would be better off. else i will go to spydertraders journal and give you guys some of your own medicine, after i put a prophylactic over my pointer finger.

#79     Jan 17, 2008
  10. I see...this is your way of saying "eh, actually I dont have a legitmate reason for my hypocracy and I refuse to actually think about how illogical my previous statement was. I chose to bury my head in the sand and pretend I didnt say what I did".

Cmon Trader666, I turned your statement around word for word with the opposite viewpoint and that spoon feeding still didnt crack your skull. I guess I can see why you continue to struggle :p

#80     Jan 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.