Mark Brown and his Snowball Strategy

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Tums, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tums

Tums

you are obviously trying to articulate something not your core expertise.

(or your are trying very hard to BS.)

#21     Jan 15, 2008
  2. Would you mind giving an example of a trading method that does not use data?

#22     Jan 15, 2008
  3. There are other but one of the simpler to understand would be the mathematical and statistical cycle analysis forward projection .

#23     Jan 15, 2008
  4. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i really can not believe the ignorance of these hershey guys and most of the people here on et.

predictive math is as old as mankind. cave men used it to hunt with i am sure. get real - yes most well known indicators need data to plot. but there are some i thought normal - but now i think way above the et average iq people who have learned how to take a lagging indicator and use it to project values.

trading systems like oddball do not follow the price action of the sp - they make predictions based on the broad market. the roc that is applied to the advancing issues has nothing to do with the sp at all.

the oddball system is just triggering buys and sells off the broad market it has not idea anyone is using those signals to trade the sp. i call that predictive without a doubt as many times it will be selling as the sp is clearly ripping up and visa versa.

now do you think thats the greatest discovery i have ever made in my entire life crunching numbers non-stop for 20 years? i have a bee hive of humming computers running around the clock on racks in one of the stalls in my garage. i have five cars and one has to stay out on the street because i value those computers more than i do the car. all traders i know have their computers at their office and their cars in their garage.

if it were not for the cooling requirements i would put the bee hive inside my house and i would move out into the the garage. cause without those computers i have no house or cars or plans for the future. i am an applicator not a cult leader, i put into application systems to make money. i have far greater discoveries that i would ever publish and publish because the feedback even negative stimulates my mind to accept what is unacceptable to believe can be done.

i have people who hate me write me and ask me for help and i help them cause even the stupidest question makes me THINK and doubt that in fact i have it figured out. i am in this to make money and without the peer review no matter how unqualified the peer may be it helps to further research which i have a passion for.

mb

ps just don't be so stupid to think someone can't predict with a high degree of accuracy the future. i tell you it can be done using almost anything as a base. i could probably take the stupid post on et and make a system out of them that would trade the sp.

#24     Jan 16, 2008
  5. Avi 8

Avi 8

Will you please 'predict' when you will remove the $5k page from your website?

Will you please 'predict' when you will stop 'advertising' yourself and website?

Will you please 'predict' when you will be a 'proper' sponsor of ET?

#25     Jan 16, 2008
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

easy jack, spyder, weak willed person, or whatever you are..

never
    never
    never

or when the mods on et stop protecting paid poser posters like the above maybe i will review my answers, until then get lost or email me privately so i can help you. mb

#26     Jan 16, 2008
  7. Tums

Tums

the mod is not deleting this thread. He must be protecting you too ?

#27     Jan 16, 2008
  8. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

no they are sacred of a uprising i think cause some people "very few" that aren't in this cult find my insights more interesting than spending all day drawing stupid trend lines and being called stupid by their mentor for asking questions. spyders thing is really abusive when someone questions them, the pack comes out biting like they are here.

i am so close and have so many warnings from one female mod that it's unbelievable the hershey bunch can call me an asshole and all sorts of names personal attacks and yet i get all the threats to get kicked off. if i get kicked its et's loss not mine. i have gained some insight and good conversations that have made putting up with the cult's crap worth while. if i get just one intellectual person to give me feedback and spark a new idea - that is why i am here not to worship some hershy god.

mb

ps in a deleted thread hershey thanked me for increasing the number of hits on his threads. why would the hits matter unless they were being compensated?

#28     Jan 16, 2008
  9. Avi 8

Avi 8

How much will it cost?

$5K?

Or is the 'help' free?

#29     Jan 16, 2008
  10. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

if you knew me and my history you would not ask such a stupid question. you can pay me though i will take the money. mb

hey answer me this how many traders has jack and spyder or et here funded? i have funded many budding traders in the past with trading accounts. i haven't done many in the past 5 years about 3 but prior to that i funded about one a month for several years. some are my partners now in other ventures. so where's the beef jack?

mb

#30     Jan 16, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.