Mark Brown and his Snowball Strategy

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Tums, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

im on trader666's side - you know all about being on sides right. so you might as well have been talking to me and i am going to run your track record bull in the ground until you cough it up you don't have one. you must be a member of jack's little tuscon trading club, right all you freaks are i bet.

mb

i bet there are some sensible people in that club who will spill the beans on the poor old pitiful psycho nut jack. i can hear them now - yea we all just humor the old man - he's all alone and has no one, and so we humor his persona as god of trading.

http://ibd.meetup.com/75/members/2239980/ the reason jack hasn't shown up in over a year is they ran him out and won't listen to any more of his crap.

#121     Jan 17, 2008
  2. Once the ball is rolling it doesnt take long to make big strides. The futures markets, particularly the ES, are liquid markets. Once consistent in my approach, increasing lots can happen rapidly.
    I'm sorry but a lot has happened since June, 7 months later.

I am flattered that you took the time to check up on me, time could have been better spent learning to trade dont you think?

#122     Jan 17, 2008
  3. Mark, youve been a member since 2001 and you dont even know how ET works. You see, I quote someone and my response is to THEM not YOU. Perhaps your ego is so big that you think everyone is talking to you? They are not. Deal with it.

#123     Jan 17, 2008
  4. #124     Jan 17, 2008
  5. oooo, what the fuck does that prove, that something was helpful? Man, you've cracked the case, so I guess anything that you found helpful in your life came from someone who is a guru right?

What a turd you are, I've said it once on this thread, I dont give two shits about Jack Hershey, however, I am thankful he compiled all this useful info. Despite the fact that he cannot communicate it with hardly anyone, that doesnt take away from the fact that his info is valid and useful.

#125     Jan 17, 2008
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

someone is BUSTED! no track record but the one you pull out jacks a$$.

let's think swordsman - not a contemporary name at all. so you must be of some age, probably was a spoiled rich kid who always wanted to be a sword champion but never was good enough and so this many years latter still can't let it go.

never learned to be your own man and often flock to the safety of a arrogant group of supposed upper class mates. still talking about college days at least 30 years after the fact. someone who wants desperately to be the pupil and still seeking acceptance from someone anyone.

divorced probably twice and facing the fact your out of date behind the times and have no friends other than ones who can use you as a prop to tout their own glory.

mb

#126     Jan 17, 2008
  7. Let me get this straight... you've been trading for 7 whole months and now you're an expert?

#127     Jan 17, 2008
  8. Who said "expert"?? I said consistently profitable.

#128     Jan 17, 2008
  9. Referring to Hershey's demented drivel as "his teachings" is cult-speak that one would make while being drunk on grape kool-aid. You're beyond pathetic.

#129     Jan 17, 2008
  10. Well you pretend to be one... except when you're licking boots in Candyland, begging for scraps of wisdom.

#130     Jan 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.