Mark Brown and his Snowball Strategy

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Tums, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DT-waw

DT-waw

great job 666!
    i wonder why nobody mentions that jack is a victim of schizophrenia. also, it's no surprise that he has so many followers. if you present two methods to let's say 10 people: 1st is clear, simple, honest & workable and the 2nd is complicated, unclear, contains some mysteries, wonders, extraordinary claims & sweet promises - 9 of them will choose the 2nd method! just look at the popularity of 'holy' books over the history :D

#111     Jan 17, 2008
  2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

where did spydertrader or jack get what they taught you?

THEY GOT WHAT THEY TAUGHT YOU FROM HISTORY, or

they pulled out their ass or stole it from someone and fed it to you in regurgitated form a like raptor feeding it's young dumb.

if you really cared about proper trading "JACK" who else would call it proper trading, then you would take my offer.

mb

#112     Jan 17, 2008
  3. My point is, call it whatever the fuck you want, I dont care if its "stolen" or whatever, all I care about is that it works. And, when properly applied, it does. Simple as that.

Oh, and btw, its FREE on this site so, stolen or not, no one is charging anything for it.

#113     Jan 17, 2008
  4. I didn't say it's comparable... the point of that post is to get people to think about if Jack Hershey's the real deal or not, by comparing and contrasting him to somebody who is. You obviously can't think so kindly forget I brought it up at all. Better yet, iggy my posts.

#114     Jan 17, 2008
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

a post i can't argue with stellar! mb

#115     Jan 17, 2008
  6. I'll argue with this based what you wrote below. You don't know it works, you HOPE it works. And hope is not a method.

#116     Jan 17, 2008
  7. I'm very sorry to disappoint you, but my real time testing, aka live trading day to day, has proven to me that the methods principles of price and volume and dynamic support/resistance of channels work just fine. Lazy people like you, unfortunately, dont have the discipline and commitment to learn the stuff.

#117     Jan 17, 2008
  8. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

talk about lazy, i won't learn how to program something in black and white yet i can waste my life learning a moving target from a mad man called jack hershey.

duh!

i have a record - you don't. jack don't and sypdertrader don't! well jack has a loosing track record i forgot..

you can say you have one all you want but the fact is you don't - i do. get your record and come back when it's audited by someone other than your old friends you worked for.

mb

#118     Jan 17, 2008
  9. Mark, DUMBASS, I quoted Trader666 not you moron! Do you even know how ET works man?

#119     Jan 17, 2008
  10. Yeah right!

You admit you're a newbie in June:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1490205#post1490205

Then in early August you write:
    "Personally, I have been live trading for a couple months now and the experience gained has been priceless, not to mention I am making money (albeit not tons) and feeling confident."
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1554618#post1554618

Finally, a few weeks later, you're an expert:
    "I'm not going to lie to you, it did take a good deal of time to understand things but I am consistent as they come now."
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1586097#post1586097

Yet you continue to grovel and ask newbie questions in Candyland. Hmmmmm...

#120     Jan 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.