Marines killed Iraqis ‘in cold blood’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, May 18, 2006.

1. I wonder why you klanboys never advocate human rights or how war crimes should be prosecuted and punished? And what does this have to do with US bashing? Pointing out the fallacy of US politics doesn't mean that the USA as such is bad. You're blessed with corrupt politicians, that's your problem.

#41     May 21, 2006
  2. g222

g222

MMMmmmm ... let me think ...
    It just may have been because of your immature ranting, raving, paranoid defensiveness and bravado, gutter-mouthed feeble attempts at intimidation. I could be wrong ... but I think those things gave you up.

#42     May 21, 2006
  3. dis

dis

I do not believe the marines killed iraqi civilians in cold blood.

I believe that koranimals slaughtered their neighbors, as they frequently do, and then blamed it on the marines.

I believe that Rep.Murtha is a scumbag who uses islamofascist war propaganda to attack the U.S. military for political gain.

#43     May 21, 2006
  4. g222

g222

Your statement is very true, but you obviously haven't read some of kissassmakeup's posts either. He's painted everything America dirty because of subject incident.

And we do have some corrupt politician's - way too many. It's good to see this, good to complain about this, but it's r to do something about this at the polls.

#44     May 21, 2006
  5. i always knew you were smart. tell you what, go wipe your ass before you come up with such idiotic conclusion like the rumor about these iraqi children being killed by their own you raciest white trash pig.

#45     May 21, 2006
  6. like your marine did not massacre anyone in granada, like your marines did not massacre anyone in panama, like your marines did not massacre any one in vietnam, like your soldiers did not massacre anyone in the philippines.
    nazis...nothing less, nothing more.
    keep on making such statements, let the whole world see the real true rightwing nazi white americans.
    islamofascist? i have never seen anyones as out of touch with their demons as you pigs are.

#46     May 21, 2006
  7. wrong again, i only paint SOME white klansmen dirty. you are dirty. you either look in the mirror and keep on repeating, like the good autistic boy you are, that you are dirty, you are filthy and you are full of hate toward anyone who is not white american or you will one day see yourself being reduced to a small minority chased all over the world for their crimes like what ended up happening to all of the nazis like ya.

#47     May 21, 2006
  8. I just listened to ABC's Pentagon guy Jim Miklashevski on Imus's radio show. A few of us out east still listen to that. He explained how the questions arose starting from the explosion of the IED alongside the US soldiers to the military camera crew that went in at the end. He says "It doesn't look good." His report sure didn't sound good.

Here's a picture of what I'm thinking as well as some other listeners I'd imagine:

http://www.readerweekly.us/issue/309/my-lai-pic-2.jpg

Maybe the best thing the military can do is get rid of the reporters. The hullabaloo over doing that might well be less damaging in the long run than letting them report.

#48     May 23, 2006
  9. Agree. Insane to have a bunch of nitwit reporters running around.

#49     May 23, 2006
  10. Without reporters, how in the world are we to learn about the Great American way of bringing freedom and democracy to the bloody savages around the world. The morality of such endeavors should be displayed for all to see as to bring the world forth to a more christian and just way of life.

[​IMG]
    We salute you 60 minutes for the displays of what Rumsfeld calls the humanity of war.

#50     May 23, 2006