Marines killed Iraqis ‘in cold blood’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, May 18, 2006.

1. Oh - and what do you call someone who talks so big and bad while cowering behind the anonymity of the internet ???? Let me think ... I know there must be a name/word/phrase or something.

you might as well fuck with me over the net. i am confident that, if we met face to face, you will will be running to your mammy with your ass ripped complaining about this damn chicko.

Not for nothing, riccio, in all wars there are bad things done by both sides ... both sides. The stress of battle hardly brings out the 'saint' in anyone. If this current thing proves to be true, then there should indeed be hell for someone to pay. But I'm just getting damned sick and tired of how incidents by US soldiers - both in this war and past wars - are the only ones that draw out the loudmouths like you.

i have no problem with that! you should be treated at an equal footing like the rest of the criminals who commit crimes against civilians. I am sure that these criminals suffer the same kind of stress as you little cute children killers.

And by the way ... in what country do you cower in such righteous indignation???

it is bitches like you who cower in their little holes bragging about wars. i live in my country, california, mexico...where else.

#31     May 20, 2006
  2. fine again with me! you, and them should be tried for the crimes against civilians. you condoning such crimes is a crime in its own little klan boy.

#32     May 20, 2006
    #33     May 20, 2006
  4. Ugh,
    and Pagans can and will do whatever...?:D:D
    :(

#34     May 20, 2006
  5. g222

g222

After reading and re-reading several of your posts, I have to tell you how sorry I feel for you. I'm guessing that you're between 15 and 19 years old, physically and/or mentally abused, and so craving for attention that you resort to this 'street language' thing to intimidate and make your points. You're just too immature to realize that your aggressive delivery steals the attention that should be given to whatever valid points you think you have to make. No one could have belittled you more that you have already.

And although you may now live in california, mexico, where are you from originally???

#35     May 20, 2006
  6. You got your geography wrong. There is no "California, Mexico." I'm guessing that you are refering to Mexifornia.

#36     May 20, 2006
  7. g222

g222

I guess I misunderstood you ... I thought you said you lived in
    "my country, california, mexico..." Sorry ... I just don't know how I could've gotten that you lived in california from that statement.

And speaking of geetting geography wrong ... don't know if you've ever heard of BAJA - that finger of land that sticks out at the SW corner of the US state of California. Not for nothing but it's in the Mexican state of CALIFORNIA.

Here's an easier one for you: After what American president did they name the Washington Monument ? Now take your time and don't rush to an answer before you give it some thought.

By the way, have you thought of logging on to myspace.com ???
    From what I understand, you may be more comfortable there conversing with your own peers.

#37     May 21, 2006
  8. Well...this is my guess about you. you are, most likely, autistic. you cannot help but repeat the same stupid insults with other members. if i am not wrong you attacked fred using the same third grade remarks.

by the way, i am only 17...how did you know you retard?

#38     May 21, 2006
    #39     May 21, 2006
  10. Perhaps someone who died on 9/11 was a serial killer in hiding, and actually "deserved" it? Or an ex-CIA OO officer responsible for assassinations in a third world country?

Why the f... do you start asking maybe this or maybe that? Where the hell does that come from? Maybe some of the US soldiers which are killed by Iraqi suicide bombers actually deserve it because they've performed massacres like this? That's the twisted logic your post should be applied with. (To spell it out: That previous sentence actually implies that I don't think US soldiers in Iraq deserve to be killed by suicide bombers).

Where would this circle of violence stop? You are not making any sense here.

This massacre is sickening, and you guys coming out saying "innocent until guilty" is already neglecting both Iraqi and US witnesses.

#40     May 21, 2006