Marine To Sen. Feinstein: I Will Not Be Disarmed

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by pspr, Jan 3, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime.

You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,

Joshua Boston

Cpl, United States Marine Corps

2004-2012

http://www.guns.com/2013/01/03/mari...ianne-feinstein-i-will-not-be-disarmed-video/

2. Fine Joshua,when caught you will be a felon and lose your right to own any firearm .You will also lose your right to vote and job opportunities as most employers wont hire felons .You get a gun as a felon and you are looking at some serious time for being a felon with a gun

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet that stops almost no felon from getting one if they want it.

You don't really own any firearms do you?

4. 1.True

2.False.I play by the rules so I can continue to own them

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

How do you plan on owning them, if you even do to begin with, after they're confiscated by the very government/policies you support?

6. Please post a link to where I said I support guns being confiscated

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't have to. You fervently support liberal democrats and the democratic party. Ergo you support confiscation.

8. You voted for Mitt Romney who banned assault weapons,ergo you support banning assault weapons

9. pspr

pspr

Does AK even know he has been nominated and confirmed, 'King Troll'?

10. Nice letter. These gun grabbing trolls must understand the line in sand better not be crossed.

#10     Jan 4, 2013