Marine Corps General for Homeland Sec. Chief. Gloves Off. Terrorists 2b Ripped from holes.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 8, 2016.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Donald will rip out Al Queda and ISIS terror cells from America. This is a big pick. Watched >80% of Trump rally speeches and interviews prior to the election. Trump was explicit - the terrorists in America will literally be "ripped out" and in some cases "viciously". He's said it many, many times. This is where extreme-vetting and the databases come from. Tag non-citizen muzzies in the country. Surveillance on mosques suspected of assisting domestic terrorist (no 1st amendment protections), and rip the scum from their filthy dens.

This is it boys.

Trump picks retired combat leader for Homeland Security

President-elect Donald Trump’s choice to head Homeland Security is a blunt-talking retired Marine general who would become part of a small but influential team of former military officers with powerful influence over security policy in the next administration.

John Kelly is a widely respected combat leader who served as an enlisted Marine before becoming an officer and retiring this year after more than 40 years in the service.

“There could be no better choice,” said Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., a member of the House Armed Services Committee and a Marine who served in Iraq. “Marines get stuff done.”
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...red-combat-leader-homeland-security/95104598/

MoneyMatthew likes this.
  2. The big fear here is that Kelly will focus too much on the security aspects of immigration. That is one goal, but rooting out illegals here and blocking more from entering, eg as bogus refugees, is crucial.

Trump is already showing some signs of wobbling on issues like the so-called Dreamers, eg illegals brought here supposedly as children. Apparently some people think it is unfair to kick them off the welfare gravy train after they grew up on it. But they are going to college and all, we hear. Yes, they're taking up slots and sucking up scholarship money that could have gone to an American.

Trump has to walk a fairly fine line here between fulfilling his campaign promises and not validating the media's descriptions of him as a monster. The problem is, no matter what he attempts to do, they are going to call him names and trot out some adorable illegal immigrant who has some heart-tugging reason to remain here. So we might as well rip the bandaid off and take the momentary discomfort.

3. Fucking A right!
    I've believe I told you before, but if you ever decide to run for any public office at all, please PM me and tell me where to send my campaign contribution.
    Keep up the great posting AAA!

MoneyMatthew and traderob like this.
  4. [​IMG]

Kyle Reese: This is burned in by laser scan. Some of us were kept alive... to work... loading bodies. The disposal units ran night and day. We were that close to going out forever. But there was one man who taught us to fight, to storm the twitterverse, to smash the media motherfuckers into junk with our pepe memes. He turned it around. He brought us back from the brink. His name is Trump. Donald J. fucking Trump. Your son, Sarah... your unborn son.

MoneyMatthew and Optionpro007 like this.
  5. achilles28

achilles28

That's key. Whatever trump does the media will find some Elian Gonzalez to plaster on the news 247.

Fuck em. Trump won by a huge mandate. So long as the deportations are humane for non criminal aliens that's fine. For the terrorists .... fuck em. Let's get it on.

MoneyMatthew likes this.
  6. Not my view. They never should have been here in the first place... and if they get kicked out now, so much the better. They've already sucked-tit on the American tax payer more than they should have been allowed. They don't deserve more "just because they are already here". They should count their lucky stars for the largess they've already illicitly received and move on.

To MAGA, there's going to have to be some necessary "trash hauling". Some won't like it. Tough! If we don't do it, we'll never get back on track.

America NEEDS a president who isn't primarily concerned about getting reelected or growing his party's part of the pie. He needs to "do the right thing for the country".... stepping on toes as required... and hopefully the people will see the beneficial merits and get behind him.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    MoneyMatthew and achilles28 like this.
  7. achilles28

achilles28

I read that post again. Beautiful post. I agree 100%. Get em the fuck out. Listen to me.

None of these fuckbags applied for citizenship. They had 30 years to do so. Why didn't the Mexicans? Because they didn't want to pay taxes. They use nearly double the social services natives do, send all their cash money back home, and don't pay a lick of taxes.

Guess what bitches? You fucked up. It's called allegiance. And most illegals have ZERO for America.

Cianara motherfucker.

And you're so right, bro. Every policy has winners and losers. Doing whats best for America will fuck some groups over bad. But guess what? Trump won on a huge mandate. So fuck em all. Time to get on with it.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  8. I agree, I don't care if he runs for mayor of a small town. Any form of public office here in the USA and I will send a few bucks as well if AAA runs.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  9. Ditch

Ditch

10. Those are countries we are obligated by treaty to go to war for. Maybe not Albania.

Someone remind me why this is a good idea. For us I mean.

#10     Dec 14, 2016
    MoneyMatthew likes this.