Marijuana top U.S. cash crop, bigger than corn and wheat combined

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by JayS, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Sure, and Merck patented the formula for ectasy, point being, these bastards cant be trusted to do ANYTHING in the interests of any particular person.

#51     Dec 21, 2006
  2. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

e-Hemp futures on the CME/CBOT!

You know mugs will be holding those badboys until expiration to take delivery.

#52     Dec 21, 2006
  3. You hit the nail on the head! Nothing against capitalism, heck I day trade, but capitalism seeks to extract the great profit possible which is in direct conflict with the greater good IMO. A healthcare system based on capitalist values wills always have problems. That said, there a plenty of cons to socialized medicine too.

#53     Dec 21, 2006
  4. piezoe

piezoe

Opps, sorry my spelling of "nicotene" in my post above is incorrect. It should be nicotine, and i should no better. :eek:

#54     Dec 21, 2006
  5. If you don't no, you don't no.

Know worry mate...

#55     Dec 21, 2006
  6. Driving with pot isnt dangerous...
    driving on LSD now that's some crazy shit...

#56     Dec 21, 2006

7. Wait, wait, wait a second. Marijuana makes you want to consume food, it makes you hungry. Is that what you trying to explain? What is the medical benefit of that?

#57     Dec 21, 2006
  8. people who are doing chemo often feel very ill, because of it have trouble eating and keeping food down. they suffer greatly from this lack of appetite. apparently pot helps out a lot in this situation. penn and teller gave an example of this on their war on drugs episode.

#58     Dec 21, 2006
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

There are still 7 people who legally smoke feds cultivated pot. They started out with 30 I think, but they slowly died off. It was an experience from the 80s...

One of them is a trader and he smokes several times during trading hours. You can see him in Penn and Teller's show, on Google:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3653114296815352489&q=penn+and+teller+bullshit

I think the guy is around 23 mins or so...

Without pot he couldn't exist...

#59     Dec 21, 2006
  10. It also reduces blood pressure to the eyes, helping glaucoma patients.

Making tea from the roots is good for asthma {the root contains no THC}

It works quite well as an antidepressant.

#60     Dec 21, 2006