Marijuana isn't harmless!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, May 10, 2010.

1. This is the douche bag who who wears knee pads, elbow pads, and a helmet with a reflective and lights vest when he goes on a bike ride. He wears shorts that go up to mid thigh and socks pulled all the way up and has big thick glasses. He was a pathological tattle tale and brown noser his whole childhood and had no friends. He probably still doesn't.

#31     May 11, 2010
  2. Fair enough.

#32     May 11, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

The problem is police violence, not smoking a joint. Passively obeying the cops does not solve the problem. I was a member of the law enforcement community myself once, and I can verify that there are any number out there just itching to unload on some deserving scrotesac. But a guy with some dope is not a deserving scrotesac.

#33     May 11, 2010
  4. Sure dumbass... That must be me because I don't smoke dope like you losers. Actually I'd prefer it if the cops gave me a free pass to go around and beat the stuffing out of all the losers who smoke dope around me. I'm athletic, I jog etc... That's why I don't want that crap around me. You feel that you should have the freedom to smoke dope...!? Well I feel that I should have the freedom not to put up with any of the bad effects that smoking dope will bring including the horrible stench. So... There you go...! Smoke your dope but if I smell it I should be allowed to kick your ass! Sounds fair...!? Oh... and don't get me started on cigarette smoke either... Smokers... man there's another group of people that I would like to kick in the teeth.

#34     May 11, 2010
  5. Unbelievable

#35     May 11, 2010
  6. Did you see my thread about sensory defensiveness/hypersensitivity?

Gum chewing and repetitive pen clicking noises have the same effect on me as pot smoke has on you. <i>My</i> solution is to do whatever I can to avoid the offending stimuli, while your solution is senseless prohibition laws, horrifying brutality, and mass political imprisonment.

To each his own, I suppose.

_______

Sensory defensiveness is a condition defined as having "a tendency to react negatively or with alarm to sensory input which is generally considered harmless or non-irritating" to neurotypical persons.

Common symptoms of sensory defensiveness include intolerance of high-pitched noises, intolerance of chewing sounds, intolerance of overhead lights (especially fluorescent lighting); experiencing a feeling of being attacked upon being touched (especially from light touch or sudden touch); intolerance of certain types of fabrics in contact with the skin; becoming nauseated upon smelling something that does not smell bad to neurotypical individuals; difficulty maintaining eye-contact; severe intolerance of foods due to taste, texture, or temperature; and generally becoming overwhelmed when exposed to a lot of sensory stimuli at once.

_______

#36     May 11, 2010

7. "becoming nauseated upon smelling something that does not smell bad to neurotypical individuals;"

You got me here... I do feel like throwing up whenever I smell smoke or pot...

However, in my own defense you have to understand that in some cases it's all night with these clowns. It’s worse whenever they throw a party or a BBQ. It's a constant barrage of stench. I don’t see why I should be forced to live with the smell. Also, it happens to be illegal (pot that is).

Nevertheless, I’m surprised that people believe marijuana to be harmless. That is a bunch of baloney. You can’t possibly believe that inserting a foreign substance into your body through the process of smoking “leaves” is harmless!?? Marijuana does have side effects regardless of how much the pot culture tries to pretend that it doesn’t.

#37     May 11, 2010
  8. Not arguing this fact. I'm just against people who will sit and drink (legally) every night or every so often or whatever, yet complain about pot smokers. If one examines the behaviour of someone after smoking pot vs. after someone's been drinking, it's obvious that the drinker is a much bigger threat to society in many different ways.

#38     May 11, 2010
  9. #39     May 11, 2010
  10. I agree drinking is bad too... In fact all forms of intoxication are in some way... In reality people are consuming a foreign substance that alters their conscience in one way or another. More often than not that substance happens to be a mild form of poison. Yet the pot culture will have you believe that what society really needs is another legal poison!? Something else for the weak of mind to waste their paychecks on...!?

For the most part potheads aren't exactly the gentle, harmless type that everyone paints them to be. Most of them are a bunch of selfish arrogant a$$holes who couldn't care less about anybody else. Pot does cause strange behavior too... For starters it increases paranoia to irrational levels...

#40     May 11, 2010