Marijuana isn't harmless!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, May 10, 2010.

1. Actually, I do call the cops on someone if they're drinking excessively and they become a public nuisance. "Drunk and disorderly" happens to be a charge that the cops can lay on someone. I also call the cops on drunk drivers. I've been too close to getting into accidents with some people to ignore it. It's a public safety thing.

As for you living besides an alcoholic rather than a drunk that's your personal choice. The pothead is much more likely to stink up the place than the alcoholic. Do you like that kind of burning rope/rubber/skunk smell!? I know I don't and I can't figure out why anybody would want to smoke that crap. Also, an alcoholic can't get you second hand "drunk" like a pothead can. I'm talking about clouds of smoke here, not kidding about it.

#21     May 11, 2010
  2. LOL, come on man. There are bigger things in this world to worry about than accidently getting second hand high when your neighbour smokes pot. Anyone who has smoked pot knows you will not get second hand high from standing beside someone who is smoking a joint. Stop wasting police resources on such insignificant problems.

There is no threat here, you are merely complaining about the smell...no need to cry over spilled milk.

#22     May 11, 2010
  3. jem

jem

Yeah but who would arrest the real bad guys.
    Cops also go out at night and risk their lives.

What this thread shows is that the pot laws need to be repealed.
    There are too many americans who smoke pot to continue to call it a crime. Additionally, I think we should de criminalize it for the sake of the budget.

#23     May 11, 2010
  4. Illum

Illum

lol

alrighty cool dude. You teach them hedonists a lesson..

what in the f..

#24     May 11, 2010
  5. "Second hand" smoke ring a bell to you? Can you get cancer from that!? OK... Does the term "hot box" ring a bell to you dope freaks...? Can you get second hand high from that? Yes you can get second hand high, no doubt about it! When I was living in an appartment I've had an a$$hole smoke pot all night long below me and the smoke got into my place... Really thick too... When I woke up in the morning I was f!#ked and feeling like I was made of rubber. I was wasted on second hand pot, no doubt about it. I know you think I'm joking but I'm not. That sh%t accumulates overnight.

#25     May 11, 2010
  6. Shut up dumbass.

#26     May 11, 2010
  7. Absolutely this can happen. But you are bitching about your neighbour smoking it and you being able to smell it...

You will not get second hand high from your neighbour smoking pot on his own property. Live and let live, he is posing no risk to you so stop wasting the police force's time when they could be out catching real criminals. Look at the big picture.

#27     May 11, 2010
  8. So smoking pot is a reason to shoot someone? Being in the same house as marijuana is dangerous for children? Yes, only because police might enter at any time and start discharging firearms.

I agree about the smugglers and mules, and the obvious and only solution is to legalize it so we will then have commercial routes and means of legal distribution. Only fucking solution people. Pull your head out of your ass.

The moral of the story is that you live in a fascist police state, and that if someone comes into your house with your children in it and starts discharging firearms, then you should have a gun and shoot back. Maybe if this nation grows some fucking nuts and we splatter the pavement with enough pig brains then maybe things will change a bit.

#28     May 11, 2010
  9. Perhaps my words could've been better chosen. Maybe I should've just said drug user. But you have to wonder where the line between addiction and using is. If you see this video and you have children and family pets and you now know what cops are capable of, do you continue to use marijuana knowing this can happen to you? If you do, there are definately some addiction qualities when you put your happiness before the safety of your family.

#29     May 11, 2010
  10. So don't smoke it in your house! So that justifies police raids, breaking and entering, billions in budget expenditures, internment for decades of people, because you think pot stinks? You are out of touch with reality. There is a simple solution for that. Don't allow it to be used in your house, and don't go where it's being used. Problem solved. What an idiot.

The puritans didn't found this country. The revolutionaries did. And yes, marijuana, opium, and all other drugs were legal then. No one is advocating "pro marijuana", we are advocating "anti drug laws".

#30     May 11, 2010