Marijuana isn't harmless!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, May 10, 2010.

1. Well, when you spend all that money on cool clothes and fancy weapons, ya' gotta' use it, right? God damn shame they don't teach these cops to have some perspective. Every bust is treated as if it's going to be a major gun battle, and that just isn't the case. Bunch of wanna' be tough guys looking to kill something. I'm sure they said the dog was a threat, and it might have been. However, if they don't bust in like a bunch of crazies, maybe things would have been different. Makes it hard to feel sorry for them when someone shoots back at them. Seems like all these SWAT types are just looking to instigate violence. There are better ways.

#11     May 11, 2010
  2. Yes , people don't realise it. It's a police state, not as bad as north korea but still....
    Freedom is a myth in america, a national myth just like the Japanese have their national myth of being descended from the sun god or wahtever

#12     May 11, 2010
  3. I wouldnt mind it if all cops died. Useless, reactionary state fed leeches.

#13     May 11, 2010
  4. What this video doesnt show is the actual PEOPLE that get killed smuggling your marijuana into the country. The drug dealers will shoot their mules so they dont have to pay them or to shut them up. Why? Because YOU, America, have to smoke your "harmless" pot and you really do not care what happened in the transit as long as you have it now.

Yeah there are alot of bad cops out there just itchin' to shoot someone, and you all know it. Why give them an excuse? Because you are an addict and you cant help yourself? Move to Amsterdam if you are that much of an addict and cant stop, or stop smoking it until the federal government legalizes it here.

The moral of this video is that if you have a family, with kids & a dog and you want that type of lifestyle, Do not bring drugs into that situation. Live like a drug addict or live like a family man. Dont mix them. This joker did put his kids in danger. Dont put all the blame on the cops (even though many of them are a bunch of murderous bastards)

#14     May 11, 2010
  5. So you believe that because someone smokes cannabis they are a drug addict? By that token if someone has a drink they are an alcoholic. Or if they enjoy a cigar they are a chronic smoker hooked on nicotine. How about drinking coffee every morning. Caffeine fiend, then? Just curious to find out your thought process is all.

#15     May 11, 2010
  6. Actually weren't most of the early settlers Puritans!? I doubt that they were all dope fiends who would have been pro marijuana!

I’m against pot for a very simple reason… IT STINKS! I don’t really care that much about the morality of the issue; I just care about the smell. Face it, marijuana smoke is just plain disgusting. Tobacco smoke is also really bad but nothing has that ridiculous skunk mixed with burning rope and tire smell that pot has. I don’t feel sorry for potheads who feel persecuted because I’ve had too many neighbors that stank up the place. You can smell a dope smoker from across the street. I’m not kidding about it.

#16     May 11, 2010
  7. Could have been written circa 1925 to justify prohibition.

#17     May 11, 2010
  8. God forbid that guy would have smoked his tiny bit of pot, got hungry, ate potato chips, and remained calm for a couple of hours...How could the cops NOT pursue this?!

#18     May 11, 2010
  9. Cops don't get to choose which laws they enforce. Either way potheads aren’t exactly as you describe them. Most of them are complete and total a$$holes. Would you like living next door to a jerk that smokes pot 24/7? Many of them do. Try not being a pothead and having to deal with one. Sorry but marijuana isn’t your birthright. The situation also gets worse when you have to deal with a group of pot smoking hedonists. Believe me the marijuana smoke is usually suffocating. I can’t stand these a$$holes and I’ve gotten into fights with them over it before. Now I just call the cops on them.

#19     May 11, 2010
  10. I agree cops don't get to choose what laws to enforce, but you can't tell me there aren't better uses for the scarce police force resources? Pedophiles? Rapists? Murderers? Almost anything...

Do you also call the cops on someone who is drinking? Because they are WAY more dangerous than someone smoking pot.

I would much rather live beside a pothead than an alcoholic.

#20     May 11, 2010