Maria Sharapova

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kinggyppo, Aug 28, 2007.

1. I dunno....Maria's a little "light" on top.
    Maybe she needs Jelena's treatment.

#11     Aug 28, 2007
  2. Don't forget Amanda Coetzer.

#12     Aug 28, 2007
  3. [​IMG]

#13     Aug 29, 2007
  4. Maybe if we all just became a little more tolerant... and with some time, we'd all learn to deal with it.
    [​IMG]

#14     Aug 29, 2007
  5. Pekolo, at one point I had a BIG LAUGH while sifting through the site - at the end of the picture series it states some pretty funny "suggestions" => READ ! =>

* There is some serious heat here, so I need to be watching more women’s tennis.
    * The WTA needs to start marketing some of these young, attractive stars. That’ll bring the male and lesbian viewers.
    * The former Soviet Union (USSR) is pumping out some serious “talent” into the world of tennis.
    * The USA no longer has a strangehold on women’s tennis…and doesn’t have any hotties to promote either. Boo!
    * I think this is proof why women’s tennis is stronger than men’s tennis. The WTA has more marketable athletes with the bevy of beauties coming up through the women’s tennis ranks. Women’s tennis is looking strong in the years to come.

LOL ! Not only lesbians... :D :D :D

#15     Aug 29, 2007
  6. What exactly is the point of women's sports? It appears to be nothing more than a collection of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee wasting tv air time.

With the money wasted in Iraq and on pork projects, we could use that dough to start cloning "better looking toys" to replace the Itty Bitties from this country.

#16     Aug 29, 2007
  7. katesdp

katesdp

She's loud on the court, quiet in bed.

#17     Aug 29, 2007
  8. andread

andread

#18     Aug 29, 2007
  9. Hantuchova got knocked out in the first round. Sharapova just got beat by a 30 seed. Brutal.

#19     Sep 1, 2007
  10. Maria played like Sh...t. However, there was a critical bad call in that second-to-last set where Maria tried to challenge a line call....and the umpire would not allow it. On replay, the ball was out, and Maria would have won the challenge. Had she won that set, it was all over.
    Still, her unforced error count was enormous....not fitting at-all of a champion....the Polish girl had some incredible returns...she was tough to the end.

#20     Sep 1, 2007