Maria: Mkt up because PREZ race tightens.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by flytiger, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Hey to me the rate cuts were way more destabilizing because I was short into every one of them! :D

The cap gains rate isn't the problem. That only effects American investors. The concern is corporate tax rates. How many Obama ads do you hear each day "while Barrack Messiah will cut taxes to 95% of American's, John McCain's plan will give away billions to greedy capitalist corporations who ship your jobs overseas and warm our earth." Investors purchase net and net is being assaulted from all sides. It's not Obama per se'-the time makes the man-but his appeal is representative of a global malaise coinciding with the climax of a global spending/borrowing binge. Drunk with riches one night in cardiac arrest the next.....

#11     Oct 23, 2008
  2. I wouldn't believe Maria for two seconds.

All I need is her to convince a bunch of people that the election of the Anointed one in bad for the market.

That's good enough for me.

#12     Oct 23, 2008
  3. She's got the full lips of a blowjob queen, whoever is humping her is a lucky guy.

#13     Oct 23, 2008
  4. mxjones

mxjones

Tight race:

October 23, 2008

(CBS) With just twelve days left until Election Day, Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama holds a 13-point lead over Republican rival John McCain, a new CBS News/New York Times poll shows.

Obama now leads McCain 52 percent to 39 percent among likely voters nationwide, roughly the same lead he held last week. Just five percent are undecided, and more than 9 in 10 of each candidate’s supporters say their mind is made up.

#14     Oct 23, 2008
  5. she def could get a job at hooters

#15     Oct 23, 2008
  6. Checked Intrade lately?

#16     Oct 23, 2008
  7. Laissez-faire? In this protectionist country? Recently?

That's a good one.

#17     Oct 24, 2008

8. She is is married to Johnathan Steinberg

**On 13 June 1999, Bartiromo married Jonathan Steinberg, son of investor Saul Steinberg. Jonathan ("Jono") is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of WisdomTree Investments, a financial investment services company in Manhattan, most noted for their issuance of ETFs, or exchange-traded funds

#18     Oct 24, 2008