Maria-- CNBC

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by sammybea, Dec 20, 2012.

1. I'm already on his ignore list

didn't take long

we disagreed over some facts on U.S. history

he didn't want to hear it

it made him feel bad

I think he accused me of being a communist or something

#41     Dec 26, 2012
  2. weezy

weezy

Maria was right on the money with Cardin- if you are blasting her I'm alittle surprised you are on this site- bitchez.

#42     Dec 26, 2012
  3. yes,please do....Scat

#43     Dec 26, 2012
  4. You may be right about Boehner. But to many people Obama is now looking like Napoleon driving his troops through the Russian winter. He is driving Debt to unprecedented levels risking an unparalleled financial crisis in the world. He is creating a huge portion of the American population totally dependent on a government that could fail. The tea party is the warning flag about the government that is too big to fail.

#44     Dec 26, 2012
  5. It is not about party BS any more. It is using what you learned as a trader. It is about the risk of living in this country under extreme politics. Many people see Obama like Napoleon driving his troops through the Russian winter. He is driving Debt to unprecedented levels risking an unparalleled financial crisis in America and in the world. He is creating a huge portion of the American population totally dependent on a government that could fail. The tea party is the warning flag about the government that is too big to fail.

#45     Dec 26, 2012
  6. Amazed this hasn't been moved to Politics and Religion forum yet.

#46     Dec 27, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Good post, brother Rabbit.

#47     Dec 27, 2012
  8. I actually enjoy reading a good portion of your postings ,OT....just not when you speak/type out of your rectum.. eg: "how a maria induced quasi erection was able to make you forget a terrible losing day in the ES mini"......good grief!

#48     Dec 27, 2012
  9. I bought the puts at $2.30 at 3 Pm yesterday sold them today at $5.25 in the first 3 minutes after the open . I have a 900 K , 3.6 Mill buying power account with IB. :) :D

#49     Jan 11, 2013
  10. ===============
    Good points;
    internet sources of news help,CBN helps, FOX helps.:cool:

#50     Jan 11, 2013