Maria-- CNBC

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by sammybea, Dec 20, 2012.

1. yes, I have noticed liberals tend to be inferior to most conservative traders, except in times of extreme trending, when they tend to pile on with what the crowd is doing, while conservatives tend to get flat or even fade the crowd.

But yes I agree.

I think if anybody wants to be a trader, they should first decide if they are a republican or a democrat.

If you can dish it out but can't take criticism, you are probably a democrat and should trade accordingly. Meaning, go with the trend.

If you are always pissed off, you are probably a republican, and should fade all moves. Since most trends fizzle out anyway.

#31     Dec 21, 2012
  2. hajimow

hajimow

I believe Maria deserves a 20% raise for this interview :)
    Anyway this is what should happen :
    1-Based on all the interiews that I have heard and watched on CNBC and Bloomberg (which is bettern than CNBC), all fund managers are expecting a clear deal and any partial deal and no deal and kicking the can down the road will result the sell off.
    2-When Ben was pushed in his interview, he said that we are seeing consumer confidence is going down, companies are not hiring , growth is going down,..... and he accepted the fact that things are going south.
    3- Boehner even failed to bring his party together.
    4- You cannot discount the stubborness of Tea Party members to accept any kind of compromise
    5- Obama in his Friday talk requested to for a partially deal on tax which is not what market wants.

Conclusion: Don't kid yourself. Short the market for the next month. No matter there is a deal or no deal, market will drop 5% in a month. Any rally is an opportunity to short. So far the drops were opportunity to buy not I believe things have changed or investors have started to notice the change.

#32     Dec 22, 2012
  3. Never discount the power of the PPT. That has kept the market bid this last run since mid NOV. Did anyone honestly believe there would be a grand bargain deal. Cliff has been known for over one year and they did zilch in that timeframe so why would they be able to resolve in one month. Give me a break.

#33     Dec 23, 2012
  4. Anyone that can find an attractive trait with a domineering,condescending journalist that possessess a short,dumpy sloppy assed physique & an obviously insecure disposition has some real flexible standards.

For anyone that has seen her in person can attest to a grotesque physique and a nasty disposition.

#34     Dec 24, 2012
  5. Maria is on a very short list of women I'd love to....Decapitate.

now that would be more like it!

#35     Dec 24, 2012
  6. slacker

slacker

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/12/24/CNBC-Anchor-Challenges-Dem-Senator-On-Cliff

#36     Dec 26, 2012
  7. If only the DEMs had won the election:D
    cheers
    john

#37     Dec 26, 2012
  8. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

What's so interesting is that despite NBC being far left, CNBC has been promoting this interview all over their website, and it appeared on realclearmarkets as well. Maria must be getting lots of kudos for the interview despite the liberal hate.

#38     Dec 26, 2012
  9. Enough of your bilge... ON IGNORE!

#39     Dec 26, 2012
  10. I only like to read posts from people who agree with me

when they disagree

it makes me feel bad

#40     Dec 26, 2012