Maria Bartiromo is such a rude A - hole

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by musicman, Dec 20, 2012.

1. this has always confused me also

why tax corporations since "People are corporations my friend."

Yet, when a corporation moves into your neighborhood, why should you, the little old lady, pay higher taxes to support the new roads and bridges your once quiet little community now needs?

#21     Jan 11, 2013
  2. clacy

clacy

Because without jobs, your community will turn to crap. Look at most of Eastern Michigan for an example.

#22     Jan 11, 2013
  3. clacy

clacy

It's funny that there are two threads where leftists start crying about Maria Bartimromo being aggressive.

This happens to Republicans all the time by the media, which is 85% Democrat.

#23     Jan 11, 2013
  4. tortoise

tortoise

who was she interviewing? and when? i want to see it...

#24     Jan 11, 2013
  5. it was just fine before the big corporation moved in. My house was paid for, low property taxes, low local taxes, and nice and quiet, no strangers, safe, no need for new cops.

There's a lot of money in that little town, all made from corn, one way or the other.

#25     Jan 11, 2013
  6. #26     Jan 11, 2013
  7. don't be so shallow and think anybody who complains is a democrat. A lot of us are neither dem or rep or right or left.

besides, the argument she was making was very left wing

"we are paying you to do something, if you can't do something just move aside and let somebody who can, move in"

that's how a democrat thinks

always wanting them to do something

all I would add is, "We are paying you too much to do something."

#27     Jan 11, 2013
  8. Yes they are and they are receiving benefits for their money.
    Qualify that, the workers are paying most of the social security and medicare payments, the corps and wealthy are paying most of the federal taxes. The middle and lower class are the grunts in the military protecting the country. Everything isn't black and white.

#28     Jan 11, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So companies don't pay a majority of the SS payment? I know they did last year and the year before.

#29     Jan 11, 2013