Maria Bartiromo is such a rude A - hole

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by musicman, Dec 20, 2012.

1. that's the problem with you white guys. You just don't understand math. Listen to any pregame NFL interview on any Sunday and you will see most black players are 120% committed. 100% doesn't get it anymore. If you are not willing to go over and above, just give me all your money and I will spend it for you.

#11     Dec 20, 2012
  2. bears21

bears21

I learned this in my 9th grade economics class. The senseless left wingers want to take the express way all they way to tax raising heaven. They have no intention of cutting spending therefore even if they raise taxes the deficit will still increase over time maybe a little slower than in previous years, still robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Sad to say but inflation of goods and services are in an steady uptrend over the last 20 years but wages have basically stayed flat over same period. Now that's a black hole maybe that's what the mayans meant by apocalypse.

11 dollars for greated cheese I almost had to do a double take.
    Definitely F- economics on display for this country and much of the world.

#12     Dec 21, 2012
  3. If the poor and middle class are gonna use the vast majority of government services (entitlements, stimulus, etc), then why shouldn't they foot the bill? So I agree with her on that point.

#13     Dec 21, 2012
  4. Daal

Daal

"are you going incompetents or what?"

#14     Dec 21, 2012
  5. ===========================
    Great points;
    good points,E-edge.

I like the 5 /+ old interview she did with Senator Barack Obama;
    she screamed at him ''YOU ARE GOING TO TRY TO RAISE TAXES.....?? LOL He seemed paralyzed/ did not have a good answer.:D
    He had for sure simply underestimated the resistance AGAINST ANY tax increase.
    ============================

#15     Dec 22, 2012
  6. For sure I've been picking up on that too.. Like those times when the liberal CEO Darren Glose was on air the other day he was being condescended by her for a good 45 seconds . This type of stuff is beyond me.

#16     Dec 22, 2012
  7. The wealthy and corporations use the protections and safety and wealth and military of the USA, so based on the insurance costs and protection and safe harbor they get then they should pay the vast majority of bills. Just a thought, everything isn't always back and white.

#17     Jan 10, 2013
  8. burn8

burn8

They arent now?

-burn8

#18     Jan 10, 2013
  9. you are both right

democrats think about jobs

rebublicans think about businesss

nobody since Henry Ford appreciated they both go hand in hand

#19     Jan 11, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I thought we went through this in the P+R forum - you can't tax a corporation, as the "person" who foots the bill is either the consumer or the worker.

#20     Jan 11, 2013