Maria Bartiromo, how did she get the special info from BSB?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Johnny Walker, May 1, 2006.

1. C'mon... it's revisionism; pure and simple. Bernanke got caught with his pants-down based upon the rise in yields and reaction in the USD. Now he leaks that he's really not a dove, he's a HAWK!

Step into his shoes: You would discuss Fed policy with Maria while she's got her mug buried in a trough of fettuccini alfredo?

The decision to drop M3 went swimmingly as well. Hoo Yah.

#41     May 1, 2006
  2. Her ass has more electoral college votes that Rhode Island. Yeah, she's revolting.

#42     May 1, 2006
  3. Ditto on Maria.... Becky Quick is much hotter. Also for real Financial hotness, check out Bambi Francisco on CBSMarketWatch (yes that is her real name...).

Maria looks like her teeth got into a fight with a retainer and the retainer is kicking her ass. When she announces how much the market is up or down I keep expecting her to stamp it out with her hoof!

"Today the S&P is up...... [stomp]...[stomp]...[stomp]

#43     May 1, 2006
  4. duard

duard

So what you're saying in many respects is that Maria is just a TOOL...

#44     May 1, 2006
  5. I am Bambi Francisco.... Maria is so far behind..
    [​IMG]

#45     May 1, 2006
  6. Becky?! Ugh... I will agree on Bambi. Liz was hot before the 5 litters. That chick that wrote that book on Trump... she was super hot when she slimmed down after leaving cnbc.

Oh sh*t, missed the "hoof" comment first-time thru. LMAO.

#46     May 1, 2006
  7. duard

duard

Entry Word: tool
    Function: noun
    Text:
    3 one who is easily deceived or cheated <if you believe that you can break the school rules because your best friend said so, then you're just a pathetic tool> -- see DUPE

#47     May 1, 2006
  8. If she honestly released the news as she did of the statements and THEN wondered why the S&P pits or whatver were acting so crazy and the market was moving lower, then I lost what little respect I had for her....

Didn't she write a book called "Use the News" or was that Faber. Either way the title should have clued her in to what was happening.

Maria: In news today Bernanke says "I fucked up and did not mean to imply a pause, more rate hikes to come" In other news, shares of AAPL are..... whoa.... the market is really moving... listen to all those traders scream! I wonder what got them so spooked down there huh? I better check the wires and see what news came out.

#48     May 1, 2006
  9. duard

duard

1st rule of driving: err....trading

Never underestimate the stupidity of others

#49     May 1, 2006

10. fockin hilarious

#50     May 1, 2006