Maria Bartiromo, how did she get the special info from BSB?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Johnny Walker, May 1, 2006.

1. Covert

Covert

Anyone who watched her "leak" this statement from Bernanke knows that she had absolutely no idea what she had said, and what the effect of it would be. Here she was, conducting an interview above the S&P 500 pit, and halfway through remarks "wow something must have happened; there's a lot of noise down there" Believe me, if she knew what the effect would be, CNBC would have broadcast this first thing this morning. Funny thing will be watching her take credit for "breaking the story" for the rest of the week.

#31     May 1, 2006
  2. too many bears for the market to go down and stay down. Check the CFTC commitment of traders report, a record short among speculators in the mini. Too many bearish investment newsletter writers. Crude going straight up and......... stocks around the globe are just off cycle highs. ITS A BULL MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

#32     May 1, 2006
  3. duard

duard

Bitter?

#33     May 1, 2006
  4. Not at all. Hoggin' isn't for everyone. You should feel blessed that you have no taste in women.

#34     May 1, 2006
  5. duard

duard

It's not clear to me you like women....

#35     May 1, 2006
  6. Anyone who considers Maria Bartiromo a hot piece of ass is sexually-confused in my book. Put down the international male catalog, snowflake.

#36     May 1, 2006
  7. duard

duard

I'm laughing. Flamewar over I gotta go see my boyfriend...

#37     May 1, 2006
  8. nassau

nassau

not sure if totally agree with you..I don't see how he has damaged his creditibility..he was not speaking ..but talking..although I acknowledge he is always the fed
    each person/ market hears what they want..
    when he spoke he saw the immediate response via the markets...
    after he spoke the markets ran crazy long...that was / is ? perception of what we believe we heard him say..
    we never know what the fed is after we only have op's to trade ..daily or position..short or longs..we always hear one more and done or whatever..
    Neither are stupid people...a leak..of course..
    it is just one way of controlling things.
    but it gives us the liquidtity and volume we need..

stocks can't keep going up forever...run split..run split..
    sooner or later...now? the market needs to balance..
    I personally think it was brillant...perhaps now..traders will be cautious and keep things in perspective..to many x times earnings..too many momentum stocks trading out of solid ranges...
    in my opinion

hope you didn't get to hurt to bad
    and your trades go well
    w

#38     May 1, 2006
  9. Paprika

Paprika

I didn't see the interview. Did she really say that? Is that a direct quote? Classic...

#39     May 1, 2006
  10. risk, i would have to agree with you. I have no clue why people thought she's attractive at all. If she wasn't on TV, most people won't even look at her at a mall.

Her lips and mouth reminds me of Aerosmith's Steven Tyler.

#40     May 1, 2006