Maria Bartiromo, how did she get the special info from BSB?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Johnny Walker, May 1, 2006.

1. I wouldn't mind get into her pant. Althought she is over 10 years older than me, but still look amazingly hot to me.

#21     May 1, 2006
  2. Ebo

Ebo

I have eaten dinner 4 feet away from her, she is HIDEOUS in person. You might need 2 six packs to wanna go anywhere near her!

#22     May 1, 2006
  3. The only thing that really matters is: did you make any money on the move?

#23     May 1, 2006
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Case of rejection, Ebo???

#24     May 1, 2006
  5. gordo

gordo

yeah, right along with mine!

#25     May 1, 2006
  6. nassau

nassau

why do you believe it is important information?
    the market makers, traders,funds etc all use their perception of what is said to go either long, short or exit trades..
    this is just a recap of what was already stated.

and why does anyone think it was private? one on one..
    a police officer, doctor, lawyer etc are always who they are as is Bernanke and Maria/reporters..
    a leak or her perception of what he said..tomorrow / before weeks end we wil know..
    reguardless it creates volume and liquidtiy..
    or this could be just one more way the big boys make sure they win..
    I personally still see a good correction, to many mergers, stock rallies-stock splits...market has got way ahead of it's self in my opinion.

w

#26     May 1, 2006
  7. Regardless of what she says he said, Bernanke has been made to look like a fool. This type of thing is the last thing that a new Fed Chairman needs.

#27     May 1, 2006
  8. Maria had to report it in the afternoon to let her hubby and his friends get positioned nicely for the move...

they couldnt release this over the weekend cause he wouldnt have been able to get positioned to make the most KAfriggin' Chingo$$$ possible....

ahhhh... Its good to be rich and powerful.....

#28     May 1, 2006
  9. Nassau, anytime the Fed Chairman speaks on how his message has been received its important. Worse, now there is question of credibility and the story sows confusion on what teh Fed is after.

#29     May 1, 2006
  10. I await the Fed's rebuttal. Maybe it will be Greg Ip in the WSJ tomorrow.

#30     May 1, 2006