Maria Bartiromo, how did she get the special info from BSB?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Johnny Walker, May 1, 2006.

1. The strange thing is that this info. should have been reported over the weekend, if not in the early morning since it seems pretty vital..

any anchors could report this,, doesn't have to be Maria

#11     May 1, 2006
  2. Personally, I'm glad it happened. The indices were just suspended up there while the entire XBD was getting dragged down by sloooow market drift. Hopefully can do some buying tomorrow.

#12     May 1, 2006
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

4. Maria's thong:

[​IMG]

You're telling us you're interested in probing that rat's nest? Man, I don't know what else to say but... NASTY!

#14     May 1, 2006
  5. Wow - did you hear Kudlow?!

"Thanks Maria, we're gonna talk about how you shredded Bernanke."

#15     May 1, 2006
  6. I was short coming into this session, but leaks like this are ridiculous. She's paraphrasing the Fed Chair?! I would think that if [imbecile] Bernanke wanted to quell some misconceptions he could've grabbed a mic.

#16     May 1, 2006
  7. Who knows what she had to do to get that info..... let her have her day in the sun.

#17     May 1, 2006
  8. Come on guys, looking at this is like trading in the heat of the moment without seeing the forrest from the trees.

Do you seriously think Bernanke would say anything to a reporter without factoring in a 100% probability that it would get out?

He would look stupid issuing a release specifically to quell misinterpretation. Better to let a reporter do it for you.

#18     May 1, 2006
  9. I edited my last -- Bernanke can easily let some hawkish comments slip anytime in the appropriate forum, such as an interview or speaking engagement... You let that turnip Bartiromo release it? He's batting .000 thus far.

#19     May 1, 2006
  10. lp3yc

lp3yc

Exactly Agree totally. Why not give it to the wires on saturday morning, defuse it instead of havin gher drop it at that time

bullshit

#20     May 1, 2006