Margo's Swing Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by margo_trader, Oct 11, 2002.

1. mdmbud

mdmbud

do you use bicharts for your charting service?

#61     Oct 20, 2002
  2. And another.....gaps, holes, gaps, holes. Who thinks they'll stay open?

• gdw.gif
      File size:
      84.6 KB
      Views:
    #62     Oct 20, 2002
  3. I'll short as close to the highs as I can with a tight stop. I don't automatically discard the setup when I do get stopped out cause it frequently happens. When I get stopped out, I sit back and wait for it to push higher.......then pullback under the breakout level.......then push back up and put in a lower high on the daily. I'll then short it again as close to the prior high as I can with my stop set at the highs. Really simple stuff but effective.

• var.gif
      File size:
      82.2 KB
      Views:
    #63     Oct 20, 2002
  4. Looks like distribution to me. I'll short at the upper trendline with a stop on a violation. This is a weekly view.

• teva.gif
      File size:
      84.5 KB
      Views:
    #64     Oct 20, 2002
  5. Head & shoulder pattern that's still valid. A low risk short at trendline resistance with a tight stop.

• pir.gif
      File size:
      83.4 KB
      Views:
    #65     Oct 20, 2002
  6. Thus going to prove that you're ALWAYS better off being lucky than smart. Had you been here you would have lost on all of your trades I suspect because they were all shorts in a big upweek. Maybe your job won't call you away this week, AND it will be a down week, so that you can make some money.

OldTrader

#66     Oct 20, 2002
  7. Another head & shoulder pattern. Low risk short at neckline resistance.

• oln.gif
      File size:
      84.3 KB
      Views:
    #67     Oct 20, 2002
  8. Not the best looking setup but still low risk. I'll short at the trendline....get out if it goes over it.

• bjs.gif
      File size:
      86 KB
      Views:
    #68     Oct 20, 2002
  9. I'll short at the upper trendline and get out on a move over it. Targets down to the lower trendline.

• esv.gif
      File size:
      85.1 KB
      Views:
    #69     Oct 20, 2002
  10. bjs was upgraded last week and acted heavy nonetheless. ESV has been a dog for the past couple, failing to sail when the OSX did, as well. Thank you for pointing out these charts.

#70     Oct 20, 2002