Margo's Swing Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by margo_trader, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Babak

Babak

Glad that's cleared up! :p
    Welcome to ET! keep posting please (check your pm)

:)

#321     Feb 7, 2003
  2. hawk4205

hawk4205

Margo,

I noticed your website is now free. Will it remain that way and do you plan to open your bulletin board up again? Thanks for the info.

Hawk

#322     Mar 2, 2003
  3. you didn't ask me, but, shouldn't BRL be a continuation pattern -- that is, consolidation prior to a continuation of the previous move, which from your chart appears to be north?

that isn't to say that it's going to break out NOW (or at all), for I notice a little divergence in that oscillator,where it has maxed out on this push but the last time it went this high (and higher) it didn't max out.

also, i read somewhere that the longer the sideways drag, the more likely the pattern fails (in this case, continuation). these may be reason enough to fade it, but I'd think eventually it would follow through.

well, I'm sure that cleared it all up.... :p

margo rocks.

#323     Mar 2, 2003
  4. hawk4205

hawk4205

Just wondering if anyone has heard from Margo to see if her website is going to stay free? If it does, I'd think it would put the hurt on a lot of fee based sites out there. Thanks for any info.

#324     Mar 2, 2003
  5. ALICE

ALICE

First of all that "she" is a he. :)

He states right on his site that it will remain free for at least 6 months, and then MAYBE go to a nominal fee to help pay expenses of operating site.

ALICE

#325     Mar 2, 2003
  6. Hmmmm..

What was the outcome of this duel? Seems like AMGN moved up almost 2, but then down almost 10... per Margo's swing view.

but I didn't see any mea culpas, or follow-up?!

#326     Mar 2, 2003
  7. Just re-read your journal. Never noticed it before. Good stuff.

Would like to participate since I also swing and position trade... but really don't want to start a journal until later in the year. But understand if you don't because who wants/needs a bunch of Monday morning Q-Bs second-guessing, criticizing and outguessing your every move, while unwilling to post their own trades in real time... and not appreciating your efforts in even bothering to share in the first place (although some Ets do).

Seems to be a minor trend on ET... lots of critics on others' trading methods and ideas, but few willing to put it out there themselves. Can see how that would inhibit some other (good) traders from bothering to share or post.

#327     Mar 2, 2003
  8. ALICE

ALICE

#328     Mar 2, 2003
  9. Thanks...

I did go there... but wasn't clear on whether "margo" was sure about keeping that site going.

Regards,

#329     Mar 2, 2003
  10. ALICE

ALICE

none needed.

there was no opinion really either way.

in my view, simply an if/then TA proposition with tight stops either way.

Good Luck!

ALICE:)

#330     Mar 2, 2003