Margo's Swing Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by margo_trader, Oct 11, 2002.

1. maybe its just a coincidence and margo uses a similar system. :p

#291     Jan 13, 2003
  2. DEM

DEM

@Margo

Do you have a list with all stocks you are tracking?

Thanks,
    DEM

#292     Jan 14, 2003
  3. cheeks

cheeks

??????

#293     Jan 19, 2003
  4. kowboy

kowboy

Margo, we are missing you.

#294     Jan 20, 2003
  5. TadBurk

TadBurk

Hi Margo,

I too have missed your posts and charts. I look forward to having you back. By the way, super call on the market.

Tad

#295     Jan 22, 2003
  6. TadBurk

TadBurk

dgabriel,

Ooops!! Better luck next go around. Look at it this way - you have a 50% shot of being right.

#296     Jan 22, 2003
  7. This is one effect of stating an opinion publicly, there is always a moron out there with an irrelevant and boneheaded response.

Incidentally the H&S has not broken down yet, and if it does, i'll make money on it, if it does not break down, i'll make money on it also.

No better luck needed, I don't trade likelihoods for 2-3 weeks out in the future

My "luck" was profitable this last week, as I was short.

I trade it where it goes.

Tadburk, with 4 posts, all in the style of FasterPussyCat. Ran out of lithium faster?

#297     Jan 22, 2003
  8. i don't think margo is coming back. someone had to open their big mouth...:-O

#298     Jan 22, 2003
  9. TadBurk

TadBurk

dgabriel,

My bad. I guess it boils down to time frame. I was under the impression your observations were based on the daily chart she posted and not another time frame which it obviously was. If you don't mind, when precisely did you decide to go short and what signal (s) & time frame did you trade off of? I'm far from a TA expert, but it seems to me that a 5 second chart is going to generate different signas than say.....a daily. Thanks.

Tad

#299     Jan 23, 2003
  10. kowboy

kowboy

If you are coming back we would all appreciate it.

If there was some bonehead that insulted you or something else, please excuse that for all of the rest of us.

Anyhow, please let us know you are ok

#300     Jan 23, 2003