Marco Rubio,what a hypocrite

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Eight

Eight

E Schulz is the biggest blowhard... He had a show on Air America that was incompatible with keeping food down...

He talks about how if Social Security was suddenly withdrawn that millions of people would fall below the poverty line.. no shit sherlock, that would happen.

It's hard to tell an idiot like him that if all that money was not confiscated from our paychecks that we would be better off. Countries that privatize social security with a choice for private or public accounts are the proof, it takes about eight years for the ones that choose the private accounts to pass up the public ones and likely the trend will continue for the participant's lifetimes because the public one is not invested, it's just handed out... Then these idiots on the left refer to taking money from party A and handing it to party B as "investments"...

#11     Sep 3, 2011
  2. Rubio is your typical republican piece of shit hypocrite.His mom and dad got the full benefits of medicare with no voucher bull shit and private insurance companies trying everything they can to deny care and he's set for life with his government health care now fuck everybody else and everybody elses parents who made need the same medicare benefits that his parents had

#12     Sep 3, 2011
  3. The left would love Rubio on the republican ticket.Not only would their be a bunch of racist republicans who wont vote for him because he's hispanic but most hispanics hate him too.In his FL senate race he lost the non Cuban hispanic vote and only won around 60% of the Cuban vote.

#13     Sep 3, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

More evidence of your political prowess. You definately seem to have your finger on the political pulse. :D

#14     Sep 3, 2011
  5. You should go look for Bigfoot.

#15     Sep 3, 2011
  6. Looking for what support from hispanics Rubio would bring is better..and he doesn't bring much

#16     Sep 3, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought you said you/they wanted Ron Paul?

#17     Sep 3, 2011
  8. I never said the left as a whole wanted Ron Paul ,I said he would get some liberal support from social and anti war liberals

When I say the left would love Rubio on the ticket its assuming one of the frontrunners will get the GOP nomination as I dont think Paul will

#18     Sep 3, 2011
  9. Did you vote for Obama because of Biden?

#19     Sep 3, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

AK 47 has man love for Biden? Yuck!

#20     Sep 3, 2011