March Trading Journals

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Hitman, Feb 28, 2002.

1. Just for clarification Echo can and does offer more than 10:1.

It varies with experience, trading style, and amount of capital contributed

Robert Tharp

#311     Mar 28, 2002
  2. I am leaving early today to see her ____________Hitman

Well, Well, Well, Well., Hitman just remember most people want what they can't have. Apparently you may get your wish. However deep in your heart can you really trust someone that may do it again to you. Good luck with the princess she your's for the taking but for how long?

#312     Mar 28, 2002
  3. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

It's a guy thing.

I have a friend who has a wonderful girl that likes him but only thinks of her as a friend. Even though she wants to be more than friends.

However, my friend likes this other girl that doesn't compare to his girl friend. She however is not interested in him but my friend doesn't care and keeps on dreaming of her.

Guys want what they can't have and don't want what they already have. It's like a challenge and it just makes the prize at the end worth it.

There was a point in my life that I believed this one girl was the perfect girl and I would do anything for her. Made me so happy just to see her. But it killed me when she only wanted to be friends.

Good Luck!

#313     Mar 28, 2002
  4. Glad to see you keeping up the winning percentage! I hope your team does as well (under your supervision)....have a great weekend!!

#314     Mar 29, 2002
  5. trader99

trader99

Originally posted by Hitman :
    "I will use an example of a trader on my team, brand new guy, no previous experience, no capital, started with 70% pay out, $4 ticket, 1.4 cent per share (no I did not give him this, the guy interviewed him did, but it is the same rate I started with), 100 shares, 2 positions. "

OK. 70% is not a bad starting point. But let me ask for one more clarification here. Does the new trader get the FULL 70%?? No holdbacks so that he can built up the reserve of $25K(that allows him to be at 95% payou)? That is if he starts out with making less say $10K(to make the math easy)/month, then he'll get $7K Or $3.5K/biweekly option right?
    It's NOT like some of his $7K is held back until he makes up to $25K bullshit right?? Because if after afew months of good trading, he can make his own decision to plunk down the $25K and get automatically boost up to the 95% payout then? You understand the logic I'm getting at here?

"If you put down even a grand or so, you will probably start with no less than 80% pay out, $3 ticket, 1.3 cent per share. Put down 3K you will probably see $2, 1.2 cent per share. "

I see.. this is probably a very reasonable pont. 80% with $1K down. But $3 ticket charge is rather excessive I think..

One other poitn about execution platform / technology, do you have real-time scanning software/packages INCLUDED in your trading platform like Neovest stuff, StockWatch Pro, eSignal, or any number of real-time technical scanning/filtering software??

Thanks for answering my questions..

trader99

#315     Mar 29, 2002
  6. Hitman

Hitman

***No holdbacks so that he can built up the reserve of $25K(that allows him to be at 95% payou)?***

You will be hold back half of your 70% until you have 25K (or 35K depend on the terms you negotiated on your contract) in your capital account.

***That is if he starts out with making less say $10K(to make the math easy)/month, then he'll get $7K Or $3.5K/biweekly option right?***

He will get $3.5K for the month, but obviously if he can't pay his bills we do early capital withdraws.

***Because if after afew months of good trading, he can make his own decision to plunk down the $25K and get automatically boost up to the 95% payout then?***

Payout is rewarded with various accomplishments (as I said, the way I run my team I will make sure I increase a newbie's payout to 85% regardless of what he had before, right when he is about to get his first check), such as turning net positive, trading a certain number of shares a day, time at the firm, etc . . . It is the last thing a trader should be worrying about here, as it will be sufficiently high by the time you are making real money.

***I see.. this is probably a very reasonable pont. 80% with $1K down. But $3 ticket charge is rather excessive I think.. ***

Where else can you get a legit chance at trading with a measly $1K sans experience/elite degrees? Put down $2K and you probably get $2.5, 1.25, you get the idea. Look, we like the idea of people starting with 10K in their account too, just like Don Bright and his buddies. And when you blow your account here at Worldco you are still playing with our money to make it back instead of tapping out.

Every week I review my trader's commission rates and usually make some very quick adjustments. Newbies paying $4, $1.4 will probably get a $3, 1.3 cut as soon as they give me one week positive before commissions. A net positive week you will see another reduction. Your commission rate drops extremely fast when you start working here and it slows as I want to throw small yet achievable challenges to my traders so they "EARN" what they want.

***One other poitn about execution platform / technology, do you have real-time scanning software/packages INCLUDED in your trading platform like Neovest stuff, StockWatch Pro, eSignal, or any number of real-time technical scanning/filtering software??***

We offer First Alert and various other packages free of charge, but if you are a newbie sans experience you don't get to be playing with those anyway. You get exactly what you deserve here at Worldco, nothing less, nothing more.

#316     Mar 29, 2002
  7. Gee Hitman goes out with the Princess on Thursday night and he doesn't report outcome. What gives Hitman? Did she dump the other dude or she just wanted to tell you that she is not sure about him?

#317     Mar 30, 2002
  8. xtrader

xtrader

As a fellow asian male, I will reveal you MY facts on Hot Asian Girls (HAGs) who have more than one man doting on her.

1. HAGs are top players and get away with murder - Play them as much as they play you. Funny how I got more respect and "play" when I date more than one girl at a time.

2. HAGs don't know what they want in a man. They are confused by their parental teachings about marrying the doctor or lawyer. And they also want the "bad" boy. If you can't give them what they want, then move on. Don't waste time convincing HAGs.

3. HAGs won't settle and always are on the lookout for the bigger, better deal. (BBD) So you should get your best bang for the buck. (BBFB)

4. If you are going to put up with the crap from a HAG, make sure you are getting what you want in return.

Happy hunting!

#318     Mar 31, 2002