March madness picks?!? Are you kidding me??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Mar 16, 2011.

1. <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cwqh4wQPoQk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#31     Mar 17, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You do realize that making derogatory statements about Obusha will cause you to be labeled a hater? The fact that your comments are factual and indisputable is of course irrelavent.

#32     Mar 17, 2011
  3. [​IMG]

#33     Mar 17, 2011
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

#34     Mar 17, 2011

5. Right theres no leadership in Washington because all the leading is being done by lobbyists and their corporate bosses. Its at the bottom of how we're where we are ....and they've got all the money to prove it, whats Washington got?

#35     Mar 17, 2011
  6. I understand all the basics, Saddam bad guy, many democrats on board as well. It still doesn't change the fact that the Bush administration was using false info to sell the public and the congress. Not saying anyone was totally innocent.

My point is, regardless of how I felt about Mr. Bush, I still respected him as our President, and as an American. As far as taking a few minutes to please all the sports enthusiasts, I don't see anything wrong with that. I doubt he dropped all the world's concerns for that 5 minute period.

And, that haters will hate no matter what. It's just really sad, that's my point.

c

#36     Mar 17, 2011
  7. I have to say, out of my normal context, that I wasn't too concerned about the corporate lobbying money decision at first. But, now that we are more into it, I tend to agree more in the fact that a non-breating corporation, with nothing more than profit in mind, can make gigantic donations to whatever side or candiate they choose. Getting more scary.

c

#37     Mar 17, 2011
  8. Did you even watch the tape? Don't let facts get in the way of your opinion.

#38     Mar 17, 2011
  9. I did watch, and I admitted that no one was without blame. But my point is still simply that an American doesn't have to hate their president even if they disagree with their policies or mistakes.

c

#39     Mar 17, 2011
  10. Out of your normal context? Well its been going on for decades now.

#40     Mar 17, 2011